Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bubba Ray's final thoughts on Iraq

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jan 15, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Bubba Ray\'s final thoughts on Iraq

If we sit around and let the clowns from the UN decide on what's gonna go down, we're all gonna get raped by a rabid buffalo, then sit around the campfire and take hits on the bong while we try to figure out what we did to so deserving of a rabid buffalo raping; then we'll break down into a rousing rendition of "Kumbaya."

Or, we can handle it the old-fashioned way. We kill the buffalo and live happily ever after off the meat and jerky.
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Re: Bubba Ray\'s final thoughts on Iraq

That is exactly the kind of thinking that will get us into trouble. If we blindly follow this maniac (Bush) into a war in the middle east, without the support of the UN, we will surely start WW3. I don't see how that is going to help this country or any other for that matter. If you think this is all one big joke,,, then the joke is going to be on you, and on the rest of the peace seeking world.

We aint talkin about a sick buffalo here Bubba. We are talkin Global War. And all in the name of OIL. Is it worth it?

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    If we blindly follow this maniac (Bush) into a war in the middle east, without the support of the UN, we will surely start WW3

[/ QUOTE ]

THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!!

Perhaps we should bake him some cookies. I'm sure that will make everything OK.

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

This s hould be good..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

But somehow I doubt that they really can be your FINAL thoughts.... LOL

5. landsmasher

THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    OK that about sums up my suspicions of what kind of mentality this country is running on. You guys elected him. Now you can live with it.

And THAT my friends will be MY final thoughts on the subject.

Now back to more important issues like,,, "Will 33 inch tires fit on my stock K5?" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Now back to more important issues like,,, "Will 33 inch tires fit on my stock K5?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Do a search for cryin' out loud!

7. txbluethunder

txbluethunder 1/2 ton status

I voted for this "maniac", and i believe he's doing the best job we could expect in a really f@cked up situation. If you feel that you could do a better job, the elections aren't that far away, go for it.

8. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

OK that about sums up my suspicions of what kind of mentality this country is running on. You guys elected him. Now you can live with it.
    And THAT my friends will be MY final thoughts on the subject.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of the neighbor kids yelling "You are a big poo-poo head. I'm taking my ball and going home".

oooooooooooooo ..... I feel so dirty. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

9. landsmasher

But you ARE a big poo poo head! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. landsmasher

Blue! Ya just don't get it do ya? Well I have been involved in elections my whole pre-adult life and NO THANKS! I grew up in a political situation and I can tell you that it is one fawked up deal. My father retired early because he couldn't stand how crooked you have to be in order to hold an office. All I can do is vote and hope for the best. If I were to run for office and win, I would prolly be shot. Maybe by YOU! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. landsmasher

Do a search for cryin' out loud!

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't think I was serious did you? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

But you ARE a big poo poo head!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, here is a picture of a REAL poo poo head:

[​IMG]

13. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i dont .ike the looks of the situation in iraq either. But there is one thing, Sadam might not look dangerous now but he will become dangerous, and besides look around you we ARE going to war no if ands or buts about it, i dont realy like it but the country needs our support.

14. landsmasher

The country doesn't need our support. The country needs to prosper and live and eat and drive cars and have fun and build homes and stuff... The country needs to do a lot of fishing and hunting and 4 wheeling and skydiving and have babies that want to do the same thing.

Bush needs to be patient.... He's such a little boy that he doesn't know how to do that. If you saw him on the news you would understand that.

15. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

The country doesn't need our support. The country needs to prosper and live and eat and drive cars and have fun and build homes and stuff... The country needs to do a lot of fishing and hunting and 4 wheeling and skydiving and have babies that want to do the same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah and what about the people of Iraq? Who the hell is gonna stand up for them? You think Sadam gives a **** about his own people? The prick kills his own people for the hell of it. If our country was ran the same you would be in some deep sh!t for saying the things you do, but since you live here you are intiteld to your oppions just like me.
    Now as for what I feel about it.
    Im sick and tired of hearing people sit around and b!tch and complain about why we shouldn't do this or do that with all these other countrys. Well wake up folks. People are dieing being imprisoned and starved and for what. So their fawked up leaders can pour all their money into their militarys or have some more palaces. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Then you here people say "it's not our problem". Well no sh!t, but then agine it wasn't our problem when the Jews were being starved imprisoned and murderd now was it. No one should have to live like those people do. And screw the UN bunch of puss!es anyways.

16. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

You didn't think I was serious did you? I was just trying to bring humor in, too.

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

We aint talkin about a sick buffalo here Bubba. We are talkin Global War. And all in the name of OIL. Is it worth it?

[/ QUOTE ]
    That was an analogy relating to the situation. Instead of letting the clowns at the UN dictate US policy, the US does what is good for the US and if oil is a spoil of war, then so be it.

That is exactly the kind of thinking that will get us into trouble. If we blindly follow this maniac (Bush) into a war in the middle east, without the support of the UN, we will surely start WW3. I don't see how that is going to help this country or any other for that matter. If you think this is all one big joke,,, then the joke is going to be on you, and on the rest of the peace seeking world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, this is my final thoughts on the whole issue and I will preface it by this statement. I am a veteran myself, not of war; the Army missed their chance to send my to combat zones while I was in, and there was more than enough to choose from. I believe that there should be a clear and present threat to our national security before we revert to military options. So with that, indulge in what my feelings are on this.

**** THE UN!!!! Kick the whole friggin rotting lot of those clowns out of New York and let them meet in let's say, Mogadishu. They have been nothing but a clusterfawk waste of time, cash, and breathing air. What good have they accomplished in the almost sixty years of their existence?

Let's review, there was the Korean War, Police Action, Conflict or whatever the hell one want's to call it. All it got the world was a divided nation, a general fired who wanted to kick a** and take names (darn, I thought that was what their job was), and a starving nation that has to rattle sabers to feed their people.

Where was the UN when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan in '79? I think they had a resolution that condemned the invasion, but did they do anything? Nope, not a thing. It took a bunch of underhanded, crooked Americans to help those people out.

What about Nicaragua when the Sandinistas took over with the support of the Soviet Union? Absolutely nothing. Again it took a bunch of crooked and underhanded Americans to help the freedom fighters out. The UN did nothing. Should I continue? Yes I shall........

Taiwan.......The UN refused to recognise a free and soveriegn country and would not allow Taiwan membership into the UN.

Let's talk about the head space cadet at the UN, Kofi Annan. Who the **** is this clown? We know his African. Well that's nice. We have someone who decided he was tired of the fighting on his continent and apparently couldn't do anything about it, so he takes his act on the road and thinks he has the moral standing to tell the US what to do. I think no. Kofi can pack his bags and go back and fix his own damn country first before he tries to fix someone else's problem.

What about the waste of money the UN is? What about their resolutions concerning world peace by stating that for peace, the citizens should be disarmed. Oh wait a second, the very UN that you are defending would really like your guns also. And I won't even go into their pro-abortion policies.

Now onto Iraq. How many resolutions has the UN made concerning Iraq, 4,5 thousand. Who knows, Saddam ain't listening.

Now everyone keeps talking about what evidence. Well, like I said in a previous post, the desert is vast and desolate and as we proved during the first go around, one can hide very big things out in the sands and it won't be found. Yes, I would love for George W. to come out and say that yes, here's the proof that you need to support my decision for war. Will it happen? I don't know and hope it does.

As for the rest of the Muslim world.....
    I like some of the ideals of the religion, but the vast majority of the population is nothing more than a bunch of inbred dumba**es who will believe anything they are told and think just because the big bad Americans are coming to smack their brother uncle father around a little bit for being a jerkoff, they have to stick their nose into business that does not concern them. If they must feel that way, well I'm sure they would make great track grease.

As for world support, see previous point. Most of the other countries are nothing but a bunch of canda**es who believe everything they read about us through the liberal media. Remember, most of those in the media venture these days are the same ones who called the guys returning from Vietnam baby killer and spit on their uniforms and didn't serve a day in uniform, well except Jane Fonda and we know what uniform she wore.

The US should take care of US business and if that means war with some third world despot, well then we got to go with what we know. **** the other yahoos who think they know what's best for us. I don't tell them how to cook their food, disclipline their children or how to vote, so they should get a warm cup of shut the hell up and stay silent.

18. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Hope that this doesn't happen...
    Iraq launches SCUD missiles with bio-weapons to Israel...Israel retalliates with a Nuke...Islamic middle-eastern nations join forces with Iraq and attack Israel...Israel asks for our help, and we have to give it to them from our alliance...that would suck...and we'd still have the North Korean's biting our ass.

19. landsmasher

It's a very sticky subject to say the least. And I appreciate your thoughts on it. I think it's good to be able to cast our thoughts out there and see what shows up in the net. We can't all be right but I just hope enough of us are right enough to make the right decisions when it concerns our freedom and the rights and freedoms of the rest of the world. I also hope and pray that we don't accidently blow ourselves up while in the process of preserving peace.

All those people over there have been fighting amongst themselves for what, thousands of years now? And we are going to go in there and take down their leader, re-install someone who we beleive is better for them, and then hit them with a little democracy? Then I guess we'll sit back for a while and see what happens? Well I hope for their sake and ours that something good comes out of this whole mess. Because I really don't think there is any way to stop the War Train now. It's going full speed ahead with no brakes. Nothing to do now but sit back and watch the war on TV. How about that for a reality show? [​IMG]

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

All those people over there have been fighting amongst themselves for what, thousands of years now? And we are going to go in there and take down their leader, re-install someone who we beleive is better for them, and then hit them with a little democracy? Then I guess we'll sit back for a while and see what happens? Well I hope for their sake and ours that something good comes out of this whole mess. Because I really don't think there is any way to stop the War Train now. It's going full speed ahead with no brakes.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well, this will probably cold and callous, but if we do go, I think we ought to just kick Saddam's butt and bring the troops home cause I don't think there is gonna be a righteous government installed and whatever happens, they'll revert back to the old ways and killing each other.
    Nothing to do now but sit back and watch the war on TV. How about that for a reality show?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Didn't it go that way the first time around? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

As much as we disagree, I appreciate y'all's opinions also. As for you Mike, I believe a combat veteran's opinion, even if I don't agree with it should be held in high regard due to the fact that they are the ones who truly understand the reprecussions of war; no matter how righteous or how wrong it may be.

And I love talking about this stuff here cause it ain't like 'other' sites where the discussion breaks down into chaos and mayhem.