Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bubba Ray's gonna rant on the cops!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 20, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Bubba Ray\'s gonna rant on the cops!!!!

Well here y'all go folks, ole Bubba Ray has a beef with the law.

I'm sitting here listening to the scanner and a neighboring dept. has a pursuit going, requesting assistance from my local city agency. Fleeing vehicle attempted to ram a sheriff's car. They come running into the city, asking for assistance since the deputies and the initiating agency will be lost in the big city. Well boys and girls, the supervisor on duty has to know exactly what started the pursuit. What the **** Chuck????!!!!!!!! They told you that the fawker tried ram a cop car. By the time the supervisor got done hemming and hawing, the pursuit had left the city, the iniating agency terminated and left it up to the deputy, but oh well, CHP is on the case now.

I don't know about you boys and girls, but I was learnt to give a helping hand when need be, and crap like that, letting your brothers and sisters in uniform hanging like that just by God pisses ole Bubba Ray off. I'm glad I already decided not to apply to that agency.