Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bubba Ray's rant on high falutin food

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 2, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Bubba Ray\'s rant on high falutin food

Now as I'm sitting there enjoying my freshly delivered Round Table and chasing it with the ice cold MGD, bottled of course, Mrs. Boudreaux has FoodTV on. Now I'm intrigued cause food just by God rocks!!!!!

There's some French feller 'splainin to some young American lad that he didn't present the caviar right. Well WAKE THE *&^% UP Pierre LaFontaine. This sure as heck ain't bass fishing and since y'all French people can't even fight y'all's way out of a wet paper bag, what gives you the right to criticize food presentation?

Come on folks, food presentation? What the heck does it matter that one little bitty fish egg is off the parallel of the axis of the rest of the fish eggs? I mean, heck Bubba Ray doesn't even eat fish eggs. Bubba Ray uses fish eggs to catch big fish.

Who is the the friggin rocket scientist that came up with food presentation? It doesn't matter what the food looks like, if that one piece of Italian sausage is one millimeter off from the left side of the pepperoni. Ole Bubba Ray is still gonna destroy that piece of pizza with the same friggin gusto he goes about with all things food related.

Y'all would think that these yahoos were art critics or some sort. Furthermore, who in the heck gave art critics the bill of sale to criticize art? If the piece of paper resembles objects an acid dropping, Jimi Hendrix listening hippie would see during a trip, as long as the artist in question likes it, that's all that matters.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: Bubba Ray\'s rant on high falutin food

How often does a Big Mac you get at McDonalds truely look as good as the one's on TV ?????

3. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Reminds me of the movie "Falling Down".
    I can see Bubba going off in such a manner some day /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Reminds me of the movie "Falling Down".
    I can see Bubba going off in such a manner some day

[/ QUOTE ]
    Isn't that the flick that Michael Douglas goes postal in?

5. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

I believe your correct on that...and food did have something to do with it...better keep bubba stocked with cold beer and hot pizza else we'll all be in for it /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Yep...Falling Down. Great movie!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

that iron chef slays me.
    the translators are hella funny. the show is so lame, it's definitely be a cult hit.