Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bubba Ray's Road Trip Eatery Review

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Jan 21, 2001
    Bubba Ray\'s Road Trip Eatery Review

Lodi, Californy; the Golden Ox Cafe. Being that my first time in this quaint establishment, I did not know what the expect.

The outside entrance is guarded by several rank looking rustlers, but we past unmolested. The inside was packed, not surprising for a Saturday morning, plus it was telling me that this place was good.

Inside, there are cases upon glass cases of model trains, with a track above the diners with a running train. Appropriately enough, it was a train decked out in olive drab paint scheme.

The next item that brought my attention to it was the collection of baseball cards next to the order counter. But before I digress, I ordered what every true redneck orders, the biscuits and gravy. Then I turned my attention to the card display.

But it wasn't any old card display, these "playas" were members of the Lodi Police Department and all I have to say is that they have some hotties that can come "search" me anytime they want. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

We sat down and let me say, the service was quicker than Bill Clinton escaping from the truth. The portions were more than adequate. I was pleasantly surprised by the chunks of mild spicy sausage, which I surmise was from the Jimmy Dean line of pork products. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

In recap, I must recommend the Golden Ox Cafe in Lodi, Californy.