Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bubba Ray's Toilet Bowl Adventures, PART DEUCE!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Bubba Ray\'s Toilet Bowl Adventures, PART DEUCE!!

Hey boys and girls, felons and do-gooders, dawgs, cats and other wildlife, it's time to utterly astound y'all with another episode of "Bubba Ray's Toilet Bowl Adventures." So kick back, pop the top of a cool one cause this is about to get heavy.

So there I was......... BlazerFest 3, in the hollowed hills of Hollister, Kaliforny, People's Republic of. The day had been long and dirty. I had witnessed the carnage of Chaz on the rocks and the Lost Boyz of Lupine. I had utilized words that my momma would of slapped me for during my transfer case problems; I hadn't got any sleep the night before due to the constant harassment of the Pig Cong.

1979 Jimmy had arrived with a donated keg of cold liquid refreshment from LiftedAssDodge. The two of us had unloaded this behomoth of metal and on this particular Saturday night, I, Bubba Ray Boudreaux had made the pact with myself that if I came out of Blazerfest with the title of ultimate "Wheeling Poser," I was gonna do it by doing my part to make sure 1979Jimmy would be a little lighter load wise.

The congregation had gathered together to listen to gokartergo announce the winners of the raffle. Myself, I had volunteered my extreme lacking journalism skills for coverage. While gokartergo made people happy, I sat in the back busily typing the names of the winners on my poser laptop.

Deep into the night as gokartergo continued on, the call of nature beckoned. "Bubba Ray, your urinal material containment device is full, so go take a &%$#%^& leak you loser!"

So during a lull in the action, me being fleet of foot, raced to the little lad's room.

I'm standing there over the human bodily waste disposal machine with the valve wide open when all of a sudden like, my special, one-of-a-kind custom combat $10 Oakley sunglasses left the security of my t-shirt collar and into the whipping whirlpool action of the john.

I'm standing thinking, "This is rad dude. My glasses are going for a ride."
    Then I had the flashback to the multi-dollar Nextel radio that went on the same ride. Then the scientific material makeup difference of glasses and a radio hit me. My sunglasses might go all the way downtown.

So with my special kung-fu grip right arm, I summoned the power of Greyskull and with reflexes of a cat, the hand shot down into the whirling death trap.

The rescue was made once again. I continued on at my duty station at the laptop keyboard and finished the winners' list without further incident.

Epilogue: It has come to my attention that in the category of "Kicking toilet bowl a**," I have become a legend in my own mind. Would it be wrong to have the "kills" signified like the fighter pilot aces did and have toilet bowls tattoed on my right arm? Or am I just being too cocky for my own good?

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Re: Bubba Ray\'s Toilet Bowl Adventures, PART DEUCE!!

oh my god that was f-n funny...i needed that! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

WTF!! /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

T bowl tats /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Question is, Did you wash or hands, or did the swirling yellow water take care of that....? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

Once again another great story good for a couple of laughs

5. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

are you the porcelain god i've heard about?

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Yeah...who was the one I heard in the bathroom up chuckin? Early Sunday morning? It should have been me..but it wasn't! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I would have to say that it would be much more IMPRESSIVE to have the toilet bowl kills painted on the fenders of your rig in true fighter pilot fashion!! LOL!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Sounds like an idea! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Don't know who it was, I can say it wasn't me though. I wasn't up "early." /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

No yellow liquid here, it was all clear, probably from all the refreshment I had had. And hell yeah I washed my hands. Didn't need the laptop smelling like piss.

11. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

12. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Bubba Ray aka ToiletBowlicus, The Roman Porcelain God /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif