Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bubba's on Survivor and didn't tell anyone!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Esteban86K5, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Bubba\'s on Survivor and didn\'t tell anyone!!

Our very own Bubba Ray Boudreaux is staring on Survivor!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor9/survivors/bios/travis.shtml

What's funny about it is when the show started and this Travis IDIOT started talking, I turned to the wifey and said this guy looks and sounds like a guy from the club. Then later on in the show he was actually refered to as Bubba and I fell off the couch laughing. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Good to see you on primetime Bubba Ray Boudreaux!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    He describes himself as aggressive, persistent and outspoken and enjoys critiquing other people's flaws

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's not our Bubba, then it must be his long lost inbread Brother /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: Bubba\'s on Survivor and didn\'t tell anyone!!

Don't know the guy and I sure as hell wouldn't claim anyone who wrestled under the moniker of "Romeo Bliss."

Heck, if he shaved his head, he'd look like you /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

That's why I said your long LOST inbread brother. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Come on Bubba, tell us the truth, it's really you huh? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Nah, not me. Don't even want to go on the show now, after seeing some of the asshats that have been on lately, the name of the show would take on a whole new meaning......... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Nah, not me. Don't even want to go on the show now, after seeing some of the asshats that have been on lately, the name of the show would take on a whole new meaning......... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It would turn into the all time grand movie.."the Deer Hunter part 2"....staring /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifyep thats him.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif