Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bucket seats & rear gate

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by MJF, Oct 10, 2002.

1. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

I need some buckets(preferably black or dark blue) & a rear gate for a 73 blazer. I don't have much to spend & I gave away all the stuff I could have traded.

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i got the seats.... blue and full of dust. the drivers side needs the vinal on the sides replaced. 50 for both. i want them uot of here. i am in Yuma AZ. 85364
    grant

3. Muley

Muley 1/2 ton status

I got a gate and some inards from either a 74 or 79 can't remember. PM me if you want?

4. boots

boots 1/2 ton status

I've got multiple gates laying around here, don't think any of them are entirely complete, only one glass, wich will be used on my '73 I'm just over the hill and across the SJ valley from ya in Mariposa (hwy 140)

5. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

I ended up getting a gate. All I need now are some seats.

6. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

Still looking for some front seats. Not too concerned about the back seat.

7. angelglo

angelglo 1/2 ton status

man, that really sucks. ive been trying to get rid of a pair from my 75 with all the hardware for about a year. i finally threw them in the dumpster about 3 months ago.

8. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I'm getting ready to rebuild the stock seats out of my dad's totaled 75, so i won't have a use for the Geo Metro bucket seats in the rig now. Don't laugh, they're actually pretty comfortable. The drivers seat just has a couple tears where the butt is placed. The only reason I would charge for them is that I'm EXTREMELY strapped for cash, but i wouldn't charge much. The shipping may be a problem though since we're on opposite ends of the country. Anyway, reply or PM if ur interested.

9. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

BTW, there's pics of my blazer (including a good shot of the seats) on my website in my sig.

10. ryand7

ryand7 Registered Member

Hey man. I got some gray buckets out of my 89. I replaced them with some leather ones out of a tahoe. The passenger side is in great shape. The driver side needs some TLC in terms of padding. One of those kits from LMC for the seat would hook it up .I would let them go railings and all for $100 plus shipping?? Let me know and we can work somehting out. I am in NC..

11. eoj70

eoj70 Registered Member

Glad I came across this. I'm in San Jose, and replacing the two black bucket seats in my '74. Going back to original. They're black vinyl or leather and in good shape. Let me know if you're interested, I'll let them go cheap. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

eoj 70, What kind of a deal can we work on the seats? I just blew all of my project money on driveshafts. If your seats are priced low enough, maybe I can talk the wife into getting them as an aerly xmas present.

Shipping is gonna kill any deal on seats.