Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bucket Seats

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BoDapper, Aug 22, 2005.

1. BoDapper

BoDapper Registered Member

Hey fellas, I've got an 87 K-5 with stack buckets that are starting to break down. I would like to go with some leather replacements and a new console, but I'm not sure what kind I should go with --looking for something that isn't going to require too much modification. Any Ideas?

2. nemesis_pyros

nemesis_pyros 1/2 ton status

I just changed the seats in my jimmy this weekend. Though not leather they are from a early 90's 2 door cavelier. They are really comfy the only thing is you gotta flip them forward and then slide the seat forward if you wanna let someone in back, not just one lever for both. I am also not sure what tracks are underneath them my previous seats were replaced by the PO with something that looks like it came out of a van, the cavelier seats almost bolted up to them( little bit of gentle persuasion :D ). Was real easy and only cost me 40 bucks, and now my truck is much nicer to drive and look at.