Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bucket seats

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Stroked72Blazer, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Stroked72Blazer

Stroked72Blazer 1/2 ton status

maybe out of a late model truck or something. I want some that slide forward to allow acces to the rear. As long as the padding is good I dont care what condition the upholstery is in because i plan to have them recovered with a marine fabric.

2. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

They're not out of a late model truck, but they are out of my 83 Blazer... They're blue and the driver's side is worse than the passenger sidew, but still very good... If you're going to recover them, they would be perfect, the foam is in great shape! The passenger side flips up and the driver's side slides forward.... I would take $50 plus the transportation.... I think I might even have pics somewhere! Let me know! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Stroked72Blazer

Stroked72Blazer 1/2 ton status

I think I have ruled out the whole flip forward type. Plus I need to ad that I am looking for a highback. Either a large plush bucket like you might find in a new burb or something much sportier like a vette seat or something out of a rice burner. I know its a long shot my best bet is going to find something at a salvage yard that is blood stained or something.

4. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

That's what I did, That's why I have these spare seats! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif