Buget Resto...update... Well....I've got the cab welded...and the rear frame rails blasted and primed. The Texas doors I had are installed and lined-up. I'll have the frame painted this Friday...and get that clip edged-in...and install. Then I can start throwing some mud. I'm just moving right along...a week off work helped.. I've got about $800 into the project...so far. I've got a complete clip now...and some new 33"Trxus m/t's... I just need some paint, wheels, front seat (gray) I'm considering using Imron insted of Omni paint... LOL...I haven't sprayed Imron since 87'!!! I'll get some pics up...as soon as Steve gets our new gallery up..