Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Built (rolled) truck for Sale Over 12K invested - Sell for $4000

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by tlarsw, Jan 16, 2004.

1. tlarsw

tlarsw 1/2 ton status

Would be ready for Street with New body. Ready for Offroad abuse now!! Will post pics as soon as I can get them.

I need to get back to SD and have no way of getting this back!!! MUST SELL!!! ASAP!!!!

Street Rollover (25mph) - cab crushed. Still drives down the road at 60mph fine, a little windy. Truck is in Austin, Tx area.

D60/14FF(TSM disc brakes) 4.56 gears (both open). With AGR Rockram, crossover steering and rock rods. Warn hubs.

1987 TPI fuel injection on rebuilt 4bolt main 350 .040 over edelbrock cam. Machine work was over $900. Painless wiring harness. A/C Delco 4 core radiator. About 5000 miles on motor.

TH350/NP205 - 1350 CV rear Driveshaft.

Weld 16.5 x 12 SSIIs (8 on 6.5) with 38x15.50x16.5 10ply Super Swamper Radials.

Also dual winch mount custom bumbers with Warn HS9500i winch.

Can see (before rollover) pictures: April 2002 4WOR covertruck and feature article or at:

http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/thehistoryof/62458/index.html

Contact Tim at 605-228-2402

$4000 firm

Chevy

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Man, I was looking at that very issue last night wondering if you were a member here. Sorry to here about the truck, good luck selling it. It looks to be well worth the asking price.

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

3. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

you heading back to doland?

4. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Tim

If there is any way to get it to my house in C/S, I'd be glad to store it for the time being. Just let me know.

So, anyone in CO want to do a roadtrip to TX to get a truck?

5. IronMan

IronMan 1/2 ton status

I remember reading that article... but I seem to remember it having an NV4500 in it?

6. cornfed

cornfed 1/2 ton status

Yeah it had an nv, I bought it from him a couple years ago for my burb. If it helps Tim was great to deal with when I bought the tranny. Sorry to hear about the truck though.

7. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Tim's been a great friend for many years. Actually, his wife is resposible for me marrying the woman I did!! Tim has always been great to lend a hand & I'd like to see someone who is able to help him out. I know if I had the $$, I'd drive down & get it from him. After all, the first lift & wheels/tires he put on that truck I still have /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Somebody help this guy out. He's a stand up guy who needs tp reoprt back for duty NLT 30 Jan in Minneapolis!!!

8. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

Tim! Man Bad Luck! that is a sweet rig! I am sure you hear that My 91 flip also!

9. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Tim,

What have you been up to man? Email me sometime and stay in touch. Good luck selling the truck. It is definately a clean truck - er.. Was!

neilandpam@toast.net

Send me some pics - I might trade my tow rig for it after I get it running better. 88 2wd 3/4 Ton Suburban with 454 TBI!

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I need to get back to SD and have no way of getting this back!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wonder if you would take a '95 Grand Am with a 3.1 liter that gets 35 mpg on the highway in trade and say, $2000 cash? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif This way you could get back home and have a great car that gets excellent mileage. I'm in central Kansas right along the way back home to SD. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

11. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

thatK30guy,

I spoke with Tim this morning. The site was down and he isn't near a computer much right now. Doesn't know when he will be. He needs you to call him about your proposal. His cell # is 605-228-2402.

12. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Wow, that is an awesome truck! Somebody is going to get a major deal.

If you decide to part it out, I'd be interested in some parts (crossover stuff).

Sorry about your misfortune, that's a sweet rig though!

13. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

damn..that just really blows..hell of a deal for someone though...extremely fair price...if you could even call it fair to him /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

14. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Ditto Wes, I just talked to Tim Wolberg on the phone and he might have a deal for you and the grand am.

He said you have to give me the wheels and tires though - but thats no big deal - you probably have those 16" rims with the ghetto tires on them! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Good luck Tim - Keep in touch and let us know if you have problems getting home.

15. thatK30guy

Neil, nice try for the tires! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I tried calling Tim twice this afternoon (2nd try @ 4:00) and no answer yet. Left a quick message on the 2nd call. I'm trying to get ahold of Tim before supper time as we will be out of the house til later tonight.

Anybody know if Tim is a night owl or what? I may have to wait to get back with him sometime later tonight and don't want to call too late if he's not up late. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

16. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

ThatK30Guy,

Just call him anyway. He need to make the/a deal ASAP so he can get back home in SD to his lovely wife!!!! I'm sure he won't object.

17. 4x4k20

4x4k20 1/2 ton status

lets see some pics of the damage /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

18. thatK30guy

I'm at the in-laws right now and will try calling him when we get home later tonight. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Does anybody know the actual damage to the cab? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

19. thatK30guy

Let me rephrase that previous quote.

Does anybody know how bad the cab is crushed and if Tim can still drive the truck on the way back home to my place? I'm asking now since I have not been able to get ahold of him yet and wondered if anybody knew or not. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

20. thatK30guy

Its midnight and I still was not able to reach Tim. I got his voice mail twice and left a message. Can someone else try reaching him just to make sure theres nothing wrong with him? If someone else can reach him, then I should be able to also, but I'm gonna wait til Sunday morning to try again as I'm tired now and going to bed soon. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif