Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bullpup Mossberg.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TSGB, Jul 25, 2006.

1. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

http://www.nisat.org/weapons%20pages%20linked/US/mossberg_model_500_bullpup_12.htm
    Mossberg Model 500 Bullpup 12
    [​IMG]The 12-gauge shotgun is a manually operated (pump), repeating shotgun with a seven-round tubular magazine and a modified choke barrel. The Bullpup is the militarised version of the M500 sporting shotgun. The bullpup 12 can be retro-fitted to an conventional Model 500. It is equipped with a bayonet stud, sling swivels and a standard length military stock. This special-purpose weapon is used for guard duty, prisoner supervision, local security, riot control and situations that might require the use of weapons of limited range and penetration but maximum stopping power.
    Manufacturer: OF Mossberg & Sons Inc.
    Service: US police and military forces, foreign military forces
    Calibre: 12 gauge, 2 ¾ or 3-inch cartridges
    Length: 784 mm
    Barrel length: 508 mm
    Weight: 3.85 kg
    Magazine capacity: 6 or 8 shots

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]
    Lego Avatar the Last Airbender - Fire Nation Ship #3829

by: LEGO

Prince Zuko has sworn to capture the Avatar, and with the unstoppable Fire Nation Ship under his command, he just might succeed! Can Aang and Katara use their incredible powers to escape the mighty ships fire-hurling catapult and secret...(read more)

Manufacturer's Age: 8 - 12 years
    Availability: In stock, leaves warehouse in 2 - 3 full bus. days. - (details)

3. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Rock on with this toy guitar! Play one of four pre-set music with 32 different light up patterns. Make your own music - move the tremolo arm to reverb your music. 3 "AA" batteries are included to power up your jamming' new toy guitar. This toy guitar is designed for kids ages 1.5+. Package Size: 16.83 x 10.08 x 2.62

We offer a drop-ship service for dealers on toys. If you are a dealer and interested in drop-ship, please send an email to drop-ship@comcast.net and we will provide you with caption, pictures and distributor prices.

Availability: Usually ships the same business day.
    [/FONT]

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

[​IMG]
    FeaturesGALVATRON figure features electronic lights and sounds and changes from vehicle to robot and back! Figure comes with CYBER PLANET KEY and instructions.

The rage MEGATRON feels after his defeat by METROPLEX activates the dormant power within his UNICRON armor. This vast energy draws power directly from the Giant Planet itself, feeding it into MEGATRON and changing him into the mighty GALVATRON! A living engine of destruction, GALVATRON lives only to conquer all and grind the Universe beneath his armored heel. His weapons and intellect super-charged by the living energy of the Giant Planet, there are none powerful enough to stand in his way!

• CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts - Not for Children Under 3
    • Requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included).
    Price: $39.99Availability: Usually ships within one business day.Estimated Delivery DatesStandard (7-10): 08/04 - 08/09Priority (3-5): 07/31 - 08/02Express (1-2): 07/27 - 07/28Ages:5 & UpItem #:81151

5. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

The toy is marketed to children 8 years and up, It is called the “Harry Potter Nimbus 2000 Broom”. The toy is supposed to be put between children’s legs so they can “fly around”. This is not the issue we are concerned about. The issue is, the toy uses batteries, which make the broomstick “vibrate”, and when placed between girls legs, well, just read the reviews below from Amazon.com to find out what kind of effect it has on children. Click here to see a picture of the toy

Here are some reviews from parents who have purchased the gift for their children on Amazon.com:

• This toy was #1 on my daughter's Christmas list. So what the heck, although it has no educational value I figured it would be good for imaginative play. It wasn't until after she opened her gift and started playing with it that I realized that the toy may offer a more than sensational experience. The broomstick has cute sound effects and ***VIBRATES*** when they put it between their legs to fly. Come on---what were the creators of this toy thinking? She'll keep playing with the Nimbus 2000, but with the batteries removed.

• I recently bought this for my son, Vantro. He's a HUGE Harry Potter fan. Seen the movie 32 times (in the theaters) and made the paper. This toy gives him the ability to fly around the house zapping things. My only problem I see with the toy is the batteries drain too fast and his sister fights him over it, so now I need to buy her one.

• When my 12 year old daughter asked for this for her birthday, I kind of wondered if she was too old for it, but she seems to LOVE it. Her friends love it too! They play for hours in her bedroom with this great toy. They really seem to like the special effects it offers (the sound effects and vibrating). My oldest daughter (17) really likes it too! I reccomend this for all children.

• My 12 year old daughter is a big Harry Potter fan, and loved the part with the Nimbus 2000, so I decided to buy her this toy. I was afraid she would think it was too babyish, but she LOVES this toy. Even my daughter's friends enjoy playing with this fun toy. I was surprised at how long they can just sit in her room and play with this magic broomstick! A great buy for any Harry Potter fan! :)

nimbus2000.jpg

6. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Make your own MickeyTM ice-cream
    • Soft-serve ice-cream, frozen yogurt, sherbert and more in just 30 minutes
    • Swirling MickeyTM and friends graphics make our kid-friendly design even more fun
    • No salt or ice required

7. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

That's funny, my underwear say "choking hazard" too...