Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bullrun

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekquistk5, Jul 26, 2006.

1. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

So this weekend I was driving back home on I-94 when a Porche Carrera GT2, Ferrai F430, Ford GT, and a Porche Boxter pass me going about A buck 20. After awhile another pack passes me but a more reasonable 85-90. I got a chance to read the stickers on them and it said bullrun.com. I knew about the cannonball run, but never heard of bull run. Well I found out that its a International race across the United states(New York to L.A.) With exhotics. The cops were crazy that day, about 1 every 3 miles!!! I dont think they were that serious though because I saw one cop taking pictures with a Ferarri I couldn't identify. All in all I busted a nut like 30 some times on my 2 hr trip.

Very cool.

Also so this one pass at arround 100

[​IMG]

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Ahhh to be rich.

3. fabjunkie

fabjunkie 1/2 ton status

Get a copy of the Gumball 3000 video. Some cool stuff. At one point, this one car is about 3 or 4 miles in front of the police radio! And they always said you can't out run it. :rolleyes: :D

4. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

A couple of my friends work for Collins Bros Jeep in Dallas and the owner of the company is in the race with some kind of Ferrari. Last update we got was that he was in third place, but got pulled over because a ways back someone in a black mercedes that was also in the race didnt pay for their gas at a station and the cops spotted their black Ferrari. They went from 3rd to last place in the 3 hours it took the popo to straighten the mess out but last I heard they were making up some lost time.