Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

"Bully Bars" What's yours look like? Suggest any?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by foxman, Apr 7, 2004.

1. foxman

foxman 1/2 ton status

\"Bully Bars\" What\'s yours look like? Suggest any?

I just installed the stull square tube chrome grill and am really curious to see what a nice chrome push bar with a couple of round chrome lights mounted would look like. I've seen some "Chrome gone bad" and wimpy ones around town, I was looking to see what is out there in the bad ass category and wanted to know where to go for it... Please let me know/ show somw pics... Hoping to have this thing pretty for memorial day muddin'!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thnaks

Jeremy

2. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Re: \"Bully Bars\" What\'s yours look like? Suggest any?

Here's what mine looked like not long after I bought it. This setup is long gone now, but maybe this will help...
    [​IMG]

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Re: \"Bully Bars\" What\'s yours look like? Suggest any?

I do not know who made mine. I got it used from brian1 for a song. I had to get square lights as my round ones were too big. This one mounts to bumper mount holes on top, and to the frame itself underneath. It seems strong for now, until I get a winch and new bumper. They will move with the frame while flexing, so make sure your wiring for lights has a little room to move. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

[​IMG]