Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bum-V??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BlazerGuy, Jun 26, 2000.

1. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

If you are an avid reader of Fourwheeler magazine, then you know about the project blazer they had awhile back. Today, I was reading the current issue when I came across the Bum-V, its one of those cheap Hummer bodies that fits on a Sub' frame. Well they exchanged the project blazer's body for one of those(see attachment). I've never seen one on a blazer frame before. It's fiberglass and they said that it saved 2,500 lbs and the performance has imporoved. More info is in an upcoming issue.

YEEEEE HAWWWWW[​IMG]

2. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

I talked with Jim Allen a while back and he was stoked over the idea of switching. I only cussed him a little. HE said the reduction in weight was so enormous that it was hard to imagine it being the same truck. Personally, I think they look like $hit, but that's just my opinion.

Kyle
    89K5

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I couldn't get the attachment to load(too big), but I like the Blazer body better, too

YEEEEE HAWWWWW[​IMG]

4. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I saw it too. Looks like $hit.

Brian