Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bumper light bar

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TXBIGFISH, Dec 18, 2001.

1. TXBIGFISH

TXBIGFISH 1/2 ton status

Just wondering, I have seen a few guy's out there with a pre-runner style grill guard/ light bar. Does anyone know who makes them? Are they fabed up or can I get one from a manufacturer. Any help on this would be appreciated.

<*)))><

81" GMC Jimmy, 4" lift and a shackle flip, and 35's!

IT'S A DOG EAT DOG WORLD OUT THERE, AND WEARING "MILK BONE" UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!

2. COYOTE35

COYOTE35 1/2 ton status

try smittybilt. I have one an like it just fine.

Whats wrong with big and wide?

3. TXBIGFISH

TXBIGFISH 1/2 ton status

Thanks, I am looking for one like the fabtech pre runner stlye just with the ability for a winch, road armor is way out of the question price wise. ANy other suggestions short of getting a tubing bender and welder?

<*)))><

81" GMC Jimmy, 4" lift and a shackle flip, and 35's!

IT'S A DOG EAT DOG WORLD OUT THERE, AND WEARING "MILK BONE" UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!

4. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

About your best bet costwise would be to have one custom fabbed - Some manufacturers build one with winch provisions, but mostly for late models and imports.

......And knowing is half the battle
    <a target="_blank" href=http://pugsley.alloffroad.com>pugsley.alloffroad.com</a>