Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bumper Pics

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by T-ROY, Mar 3, 2004.

1. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Hey guys, got my film developed finally. Chek it out and let me know what you think.
    BoduGuards by T-roy

2. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

They look badass. As does that Blazer I might add. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I should be coming up this weekend. And I will bring gifts for you in the form of green bills. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

looks sweet1 how much you chargin for these things? i need a rear bumper for my k5 and i like the one you got on the other truck in the pics.

4. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

He said he would trade them to me for my first born child. I couldn't pass up an offer like that! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Hey T-Roy, did we ever put the rear on and take pics? I don't remember. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Clubba...with looks like yours, I think I'll stick to cash! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif
    Rick...Drop me a PM with exactly what you want and I'll be happy to work it out. For a simple rear bumper, you're looking around $250-$300. I have a lot of things I can do to jazz them up.
    T-roy

6. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

ok can you make tube bumpers? i have one on the front but not sure if i want matching for the rear or more like andrews

7. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Clubba...with looks like yours, I think I'll stick to cash! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you tell your wife over the phone that I looked like you, only younger? /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gifx2 to you old fella. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Kool! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif How much for the front with grill guard?
    Bill

9. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Damn...I guess the memory IS the first to go. I am much prettier though. Age adds character you little punk. jk/lol

10. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

I am looking for a justification to buy a cheap tubing bender. I have no experience bending tube, so it would be hit or miss to try to sell stuff I have no idea how to make. I am going to have a grill guard available soon. I need to build one and see how it turns out. Good thing my Suburban needs a set of bumpers. I plan to put a 3" tube grill guard (Kindof like a pre-runner bar) on top of my channel bumper. Kind of a mix of beefy and bendy. I have several ideas floating around in my mellon. I'm also thinking along the lines of rock sliders and roof racks. More products will follow. I am always open to suggestions. i also will knock off a few bucks to let me try out ideas. Andrew is saving quite a bit from retail.
    T-roy
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I need to build one and see how it turns out.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I wanna see how it turns out too.
    [ QUOTE ]
    Andrew is saving quite a bit from retail.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I have been very patient though. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

You have been way too patient. It does not go unnoticed. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well there wouldent be much to building a rear tube for me I want a staight bumper to match the front I will try to get a pic up of my front to show you what im talking about it is a 3 tube and hac 3/4 tube for the brush guard.

14. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Here are mine

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

ya I want something kinda like what you got in the rear there.

16. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

That looks so good /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif When you going to have pics of Eddie's tow trucks new bumper? I can't wait to see that /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

17. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

ok well here is the front,it ia kind of a bad pic but you get the idea. [​IMG]

18. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

I started it today, with the help of my Brother-in-law. We got the blank almost done. I need to put in one more piece and then start welding all the seams. It does look wierd, with the 14" face and all. I will put up pics asap. How's Ryan's truck coming along? Hopefully well.
    T-roy

19. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Bet it does look pretty strange but will look awesome on the Kodiak of his /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ryan's truck is coming along very slowly *sigh* if it isn't one set back its another. We tried to fire it on saturday only to diagnose it with a bad fuel pump, got a new one in only to run into bad injectors. It all looks so good and I am dying to hear it run and dial it in. Hopefully tomorrow *crosses fingers*