Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bumper sticker

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 87Blzr, Jul 18, 2000.

1. 87Blzr

87Blzr 1/2 ton status

Took my top off last night with a plan I had to make it easy by myself. Worked great. Cruising into work this morning with it off and seeing a nice looking girl walking down the steet made me think of a good bumper sticker for you guys that have your tops off alot. MY TOPS OFF, HOW ABOUT YOURS? I was in one of my rare good moods this morning, top off, nice looking girl, (wishing it was top off the nice looking girl) just wanted to share my thoughts. Have a nice day where ever you are. PS no offense to the women. At least I was saying something nice rather than man, I seen this hideous looking creature this morning......

87 K5 Siverado, 68 SS 396 Camaro

2. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

a buddy used to have a little mg spitfire.
    plate rounder said "go topless, or don't go at all".

and speaking of topless girls, i went to the metallica show last friday. wow. that is all the rage nowadays. perky girls on shoulders, lifting their tops.
    god bless america.
    <font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

3. 87Blzr

87Blzr 1/2 ton status

Thats a good one too. Have to remember it. Not to get off subject here but I am from MA and the Metallica tour started here first. Thanks to the girls doing their thing they kept the security guards busy for a few while I hopped the fence to get to the floor, just to see more girls. Sometimes Earth is a pretty good place. Thank you girls, your the best

87 K5 Siverado, 68 SS 396 Camaro

4. MICHIGAN BLAZER

MICHIGAN BLAZER 1/2 ton status

hehehe....I'll admit...it'd be a good sticker

<font color=red>MICHIGAN BLAZER
    <font color=green>89 Fullsize Blazer
    87 Cherokee
    65 IH Scout

5. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Yeah, I like the idea of that sticker dude. But about Metallica, I was at their concert a couple of years ago and yep, chics showing tits everywhere. They know who pulling their strings...MASTER, MASTER! (that's from "Master of Puppets" to those who aint familiar with Metallica)
    Boss