Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bunny Suicides

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Mar 24, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Guys remember those Bunny Suicides? I liked them a lot but they took them down since it turns out they were a series of books. So I bought the books :D
    [​IMG]

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Rabbits are about the stupidiest animals on the planet.

"Hey look, here comes a car, let's see if I can make across the road..............."

Or the idiot bunnies like this one the other night. I'm driving down the road, doing all of about 50 mph, this jackrabbit hopes out into the road, lines himself up with the L/F tire and commits suicide.

I don't know about y'all, but I really don't appreciate having to clean off the innards of bunny stupidity off my patrol car. If they would grow half a brain and realize that there are half starving coyotes out there, then they could actually turn their stupidity into something good.

3. dwoods

dwoods 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I remember bunny suicides they were funny. Where did you find the books?

Its suicide for bunnies to get in my garden last one got the wrong end of my .357

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Amazon.com The person who drew them also wrote for Trigger Happy TV at one point. I love that show, and just looked through both books. Good stuff.