Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'Burb pics are up

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BigBurban, Jul 17, 2000.

1. BigBurban

BigBurban 1/2 ton status

\'Burb pics are up

My webpage server's been kickin' my ass for the past few days, so I just threw them on Photopoint.

Doors are pretty much shaved and driprails await. 454 swap just needs headers and few small things. Interior... I don't wanna talk about it [​IMG]... Suspension... Don't wanna talk about that either [​IMG]... It's coming along though. Maybe someday I'll take a few days off work, blow the dust off the BDS lift, Super Swampers, winch, and 14-bolt FF w/Powertrax No-Slip, and install 'em. [​IMG]

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=978211&a=7180164

<font color=blue>~BigBurban</font color=blue>
    [​IMG]

2. Get to work Bum !!

Hey man you need to get busy. Parts laying around, people around here get shot for things like that. Get those things on or send them to me I can always use a winch and some tires. It looks like the body is in great condition and you definately have your hands full. Good luck !! I can't wait to see the finished(I know they are never finished) product.

[​IMG]<font color=red>BigBurb[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>IF YOU'RE SCARED, SAY YOU'RE SCARED !!

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Re: \'Burb pics are up

Nice Truck! Oh yeah, I thought I'd let you know that there's a f@#d sneaking up on your burb from behind!

YEEEEE HAWWWWW[​IMG]

4. BigBurban

BigBurban 1/2 ton status

Re: \'Burb pics are up

Thanks guys! Yeah, that's my g/f's 94 GT. ICK!!! Definitely a chick car. It's gotten $1500 in mods and is still a full second slower than my '94 Formula was bone stock. Worse than that, I had to drive it to work today [​IMG]... Shhhhhhh, don't let the cat outta' the bag [​IMG].

<font color=blue>~BigBurban</font color=blue>
    [​IMG]