Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Burning CD's

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Jeremy_C, Dec 2, 2002.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Burning CD\'s

I've got a sony x-plode CD player in the truck and it, if availible will display the name of the CD and Track it is playing. It only does this for Certain CD's.

Is there some sort of software out there that makes it display Burnt CD's Titles and Tracks?
    /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: Burning CD\'s

I use "Veritas" It came on my IBM computer. Every CD I burn contains the text. Shows up on both my JVC head units. Veritas is very easy to use. No converting at all, it does everything for you. It scans the hard drive for any MP3 files, and puts them in a list of "Add Track". I'm very happy with Verutas, and would recomened it to anyone looking for an easy to use CD burning program.You can also use it for data disc

3. Marshall

Marshall 1/2 ton status

It depends on the burnig software that you are using, i have cd creator and when you add a track you can edit the name of the song and the artist, almost every burning software has this software.Hope that helps.

4. Ck1500

Ck1500 1/2 ton status

i have NERO burning Rom and its very simple to add text to a CD Burn no MP3 to .WAV or .CDA required because it automatically does it for ya!@! gotta love simple and to top it off i Downloaded it from the net for FREEEEEEEEE!!!!

doesn't get much better then that hehehe hope this helps

Ck1500 /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif