Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bush can't decide...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ugly_blazer, Jul 24, 2004.

1. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

Bush can\'t decide...

*Disclaimer* I am not a whacko left wing weirdo, I don't like democrats and it really angers me how they want to take away so many of my rights and take so much of my paycheck to give to the "Grasshoppers" *end disclaimer*

Of course I wasn't there in person to here him say this, nor do I have any reputable sources who personaly know Bush to prove or disprove the following signature that I copied and pasted from another forum that I am a member at. It does however go along with my claim that bush manipulated the feelings of americans to carry out his own personal agenda (the work that his daddy should have done) by claiming we were going after the crazy man responsible for the trade center tragedy (this gains support of angry americans) and then somehow shifting focus from osoma to saddam, who from what I understand had nothing at all to do with the trade center. Why couldn't bush just have the balls to tell us what he was going to do from the beginning instead of keeping it a secret? Let the flaming begin.../forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." (GWB, 9/13/01)

"I don't know where he [OBL] is and I really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." (GWB, 3/13/02)

[/ QUOTE ]

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Re: Bush can\'t decide...

I have been wondering for a long time what happened to Afghanistan and Bin Laden, I know we are still looking for him and still in Afghanistan but I surely noticed that one time Bin Laden was the main goal(all terrorism of course was as well) but just a little later Iraq became the main problem?? Think of it like this, we arrest all of Al Capones henchmen, all his underlings, then we can't find him after a bit so we give up... is that ok? Did he not orchestrate everything? flame me if you like I'll listen, not closed minded for sure.

3. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

My guess is Osama will just turn up dead one day in a Middle East sh!t hole called a "hospital" because his kidneys gave out on him or he got a staff infection during a dialysis treatment. Bin Laden suffers from kidney failure, and has to have dialysis on a regular basis. It is not easy to find a sanitary hospital to get dialysis treatment when you are the most wanted man in the third world.

Eventually dialysis will not do it anymore, and he will have to have a kidney transplant, which means specialized medical care and costly anti-rejection drugs. Bush knows Osama's days are numbered because of his medical condition, so all Bush has to do is play a waiting game until Osama's Jaundice Yellow ass turns up dead one day.

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif Stars and Bars

NIEL YOUNG: "Keep on rockin in the free world"

4. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

a big problem with finding him is the fact that he may of been under one our 15,000lb daisey cutters, we dropped quite a bit of those, and if he was hit then it be just about impossible to come up with any solid proof, ie dna

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Of course I wasn't there in person to here him say this, nor do I have any reputable sources who personaly know Bush to prove or disprove the following signature that I copied and pasted from another forum that I am a member at.

[/ QUOTE ]

in other words, it probably didn't happen, or the context changes the meaning of the quote significantly. I really really really doubt Bush would just say 'who cares about osama!'. If he did, it'd probably be because he already has him in custody in some "undisclosed location". lol!

[ QUOTE ]
    It does however go along with my claim that bush manipulated the feelings of americans to carry out his own personal agenda (the work that his daddy should have done)

[/ QUOTE ]

saddam and his minions were bad, and had definite links to Al Queda. CNN didn't want to report it, but the 9-11 commission, the former CIA head under Clinton, and the current CIA guy all agree. A known/admitted Al Queda leader/operative trained the fadeyeen saddam. Saddam funded international terrorist operations. Saddam harbored convicted terrorists.

[ QUOTE ]
    by claiming we were going after the crazy man responsible for the trade center tragedy (this gains support of angry americans)

[/ QUOTE ]

we invaded afghanistan and continue to search/raid bad guys hideouts... and we have been doing so for a couple of years now. Not sure what else we could be doing in that regard. The words "claiming we were going after a crazy man" implies that we never went after him and instead went after another guy... which is a mischaracterization of the truth.

[ QUOTE ]
    and then somehow shifting focus from osoma to saddam, who from what I understand had nothing at all to do with the trade center.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure anyone ever did think that Saddam attacked the WTC. After 9-11, however, we did say that we were going to kick azz on people that support/harbor international terrorists... Saddam did that stuff and we went after him. I don't see any logical disconnect there at all. In addition to that, Saddam broke the treaty he signed in 1991, hence we are obligated to enforce said treaty by continued military force. Doesn't seem like a big deal, but if France/England had done this in 1935 when the germans broke versaille, 50 million people wouldnt have had to die in WWII...

[ QUOTE ]
    Why couldn't bush just have the balls to tell us what he was going to do from the beginning instead of keeping it a secret?

[/ QUOTE ]

lets see, he's supposed to have "enough balls" to admit he's going to do something that he wasn't going to do. That makes a lot of sense. There are dozens of good reasons to depose saddam hussein, prior to the war Bush made note of nearly all of them. Since that time, the left has focused on a couple of them as if they were (or are) the entire justification... when in fact they weren't. WMDs for example. They HAVE been found in Iraq, long range missiles to deliver them WERE bought by Iraq from North Korea. Iraq DID try to buy uranium in africa. All of this has been proven and yet the left still cries as loud as they can "there were no WMDs! bush lied!!!". Bull-freakin-crap. We've found the goods and god-only-knows what was on those convoys of trucks that left iraq for syria while our troops were poised to invade. It doesn't matter to the left though, they follow the Goebbles lesson of propaganda... tell a lie often enough and eventually it becomes "the truth" in the public's consciousness.

j

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Preach on Brother /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't know where he [OBL] is and I really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." (GWB, 3/13/02)

[/ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    it probably didn't happen

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Bush did say this, but so what? Bush did not have the military drop 12 Million tons of explosives on Afghanistan because he does not care about Bin Laden.

8. 82diesel

82diesel 1/2 ton status

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    *Disclaimer* I am not a whacko left wing weirdo, I don't like democrats and it really angers me how they want to take away so many of my rights and take so much of my paycheck to give to the "Grasshoppers" *end disclaimer*

Of course I wasn't there in person to here him say this, nor do I have any reputable sources who personaly know Bush to prove or disprove the following signature that I copied and pasted from another forum that I am a member at. It does however go along with my claim that bush manipulated the feelings of americans to carry out his own personal agenda (the work that his daddy should have done) by claiming we were going after the crazy man responsible for the trade center tragedy (this gains support of angry americans) and then somehow shifting focus from osoma to saddam, who from what I understand had nothing at all to do with the trade center. Why couldn't bush just have the balls to tell us what he was going to do from the beginning instead of keeping it a secret? Let the flaming begin.../forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." (GWB, 9/13/01)

"I don't know where he [OBL] is and I really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." (GWB, 3/13/02)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I read a whole thing about this last quote being horribly mutilated. I'm trying to find a link to it but I'm not finding it easily. I'll keep looking...

10. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

You'll notice that we have'nt seen a real picture of that POS(OBL) in a very long time, Idiots like him cannot keep their mugs from in front of cameras!

PS Daisy cutters should be used more often, IMHO, 1 they are cheap. 2 they are very effective at blowin s#!t up. 3 when the go off, ya now what ya paid for! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

11. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

OK, I did some more research on the quote, it appears to be a fabrication. Of all the liberal websites I found with the quote, the only actual "source" was an article that some student wrote. The quote in that article did not have a source. It appears to supposedly be from a press conference that Bush held where he said the first part - "So I don't know where he is". I can't find anywhere that Bush even said the last two sentences. So anyways, just because some liberal says it's so, doesn't mean it is. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I still wish I could find the damn webpage that dissected the whole thing, it was pretty interesting.