Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bush,Cheney,Osama bin laden ,Taliban,Enron ...Connection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by i8yrsuv, Oct 27, 2004.

1. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifCheck this out ..... web page /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

I really dont have a problem with the ideas and the beliefs of the republican party !!!! I have voted that side too ....I just dont like dirty players that are for themselfs and using that side as cover !!!!!Bush is REALLY dirty ...When I pay 2.50 for gas ...I wonder how much the Bushes are making per gallion ????!!!The best tax cut is to get get gas back down to 1.80 a gallion ....It costs my family another 2000.00 a year .The bushs family goes wayyyyy back in oil . Geezzz I guess I could suckup the extra cost for an speck of honesty !!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

3. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Re: Bush,Cheney,Osama bin laden ,Taliban,Enron ...Connection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had read about the pipeline stuff before. It just amazes me the way some of the corporations operate and how they get subsidies(sp?) and bailouts paid for by tax-payers. I wish I could get money to fail in business and also walk away with millions after I've failed.

4. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I really dont have a problem with the ideas and the beliefs of the republican party !!!! I have voted that side too ....I just dont like dirty players that are for themselfs and using that side as cover !!!!!Bush is REALLY dirty ...When I pay 2.50 for gas ...I wonder how much the Bushes are making per gallion ????!!!The best tax cut is to get get gas back down to 1.80 a gallion ....It costs my family another 2000.00 a year .The bushs family goes wayyyyy back in oil . Geezzz I guess I could suckup the extra cost for an speck of honesty !!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear yah...

No wonder GW sat in that classroom...
    for 7 minutes after he was told about the attacks!!!!
    (He was probably thinking..Osama never meantioned an attack.) /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Really...isn't Bush an Imperialist???
    A republican...he is NOT...
    He's just out to take from the poor..and gives to the rich!!! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

OH ****!!! here we go again with the liberal BS white wash!
    ya know what's really gonna suck ??? Is when GW wins again, and most of us here have to listen to you libs cryin and whining about how it was stolen from you again, and how thw electoral college caused it again! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    maybe I'll come down with the out of town flu again, so I won't have to hear it from you libs /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif you'll just never get it. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. JK5

[ QUOTE ]
    OH ****!!! here we go again with the liberal BS white wash!
    ya know what's really gonna suck ??? Is when GW wins again, and most of us here have to listen to you libs cryin and whining about how it was stolen from you again, and how thw electoral college caused it again! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    maybe I'll come down with the out of town flu again, so I won't have to hear it from you libs /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif you'll just never get it. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh hear we go again....with the imperialistic BS again...
    Just because I'm NOT a SHEEP...You label me a Liberal!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Stay Lost!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

the internet is a funny tool. soo many write-ups , soo many things about things that will make you wonder. you ever think that the internet is like gossip between people
    at work ?. how the story goes five different ways and how it gets bigger and bigger. well i know there are alot of scandals in the world today and how soo many people are getting away with ripping each other off and walking away clean. but seriously thing to your self for one minute that
    all those people died in 911 , i mean not only in new york city, but also the pentagon and the plane that crashed in pa. , that it was part of a money making scandal? . i mean
    think to yourself do you really feel it was a money making scheme gone bad ?.
    i know i just wrote alot of stuff here and to some of you it might not make any sense. but there is no way i could ever believe all this chit i read everday how it might tie into somebody making the allmighty dollar.
    think to yourself those who feel bush might be behind this ,that he would be stupid enough to try risking the lives of thousands to make money , when clinton couldnt even get away with getting slurpee's on the side without the whole world finding out.

bottom line , dont believe everything you read is true.
    the internet is nothing but a huge version of one of those
    magazines like " the national enquirer " /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. JK5

[ QUOTE ]
    magazines like " the national enquirer "

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah Yah!!!
    I'm just havin' some fun...with Bush...
    I don't really think he's that evil. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah Yah!!!

[/ QUOTE ] What I find funny is the slams on Bush over this, yet it's no secret that Kerry is in bed with the UN. Ever hear about the Oil for Food scandal ???

10. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said.

All this Saudi-Bush connection stuff is pretty annoying. If Bush's actions have had any effect on the Saudi's it's been negative, not beneficial for them. I don't know where I saw it, but somewhere recently I read something like if a former resident of Sweden had attacked us, we could make the same sinister connections to sweden. Maybe not sweden, that's just the random country off the top of my head.

Watch Farenhype 9/11. I'm sure if you're truly interested in truth, you'll find it interesting and maybe change your mind. If you're not interested in truth but just have an axe to grind on Bush, then don't bother.

Kinda sad that one guy can raise these rumors through snippets of fact, and they get circulated so much, they're now percieved as truth (even made into to fiction films).

11. JK5

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah Yah!!!

[/ QUOTE ] What I find funny is the slams on Bush over this, yet it's no secret that Kerry is in bed with the UN. Ever hear about the Oil for Food scandal ???

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard...
    I guess....in all of my 40 years..
    I've never seen such a smeared campain..
    With 2 questionable candidates..
    Neither...has addressed the issues..to get my respect.

It just makes me wonder where the good old USA is going..

When I...was growning up..
    Made in USA meant something...
    Now jobs...are leaving..to china..and other countries..
    People would rather...buy cheaper...lower quality..goods..
    and they don't care...about being loyal to US companies.

If you ask me..it's ALL a joke.

12. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Watch Farenhype 9/11. I'm sure if you're truly interested in truth, you'll find it interesting and maybe change your mind. If you're not interested in truth but just have an axe to grind on Bush, then don't bother.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I'm sure that's an unbiased source of information. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif That's like me telling somebody to watch "heit" to get their information. That's one of the things that irks me about some on the right. They consider their "opinion" to be absolute and undeniable "fact" and any "opinion" put out by the left is a total "lie". /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif I haven't seen either of those movies but from the reviews I've read they both have their slants and are not exactly great sources of information.

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

When I...was growning up..
    Made in USA meant something...
    Now jobs...are leaving..to china..and other countries..
    People would rather...buy cheaper...lower quality..goods..
    and they don't care...about being loyal to US companies.

[/ QUOTE ] I hear that. I still belive in buy american products, even though most of it isn't made here in the US anymore. I only buy "American" cars, but who knows where all the parts were made ?? The TV I just ordered has a Jap name, but is said too be built in the US. I don't know if it's true or not. I can remember growing up and 95% or more of the cars you seen on the highways were American cars, now I see import cars all over the place.

14. JK5

[ QUOTE ]
    I hear that. I still belive in buy american products, even though most of it isn't made here in the US anymore. I only buy "American" cars, but who knows where all the parts were made ?? The TV I just ordered has a Jap name, but is said too be built in the US. I don't know if it's true or not. I can remember growing up and 95% or more of the cars you seen on the highways were American cars, now I see import cars all over the place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool...to me..that's a true patriot!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

I work for a company that produces parts for GM, Ford, Dana/Spicer, Snap-on...and many others..

Ford has been encouraging us...to move our operations to China..
    or find a chinese manufacture..to produce our parts.
    WTF!!!
    In a couple years...assembly of foreign parts..is going to be called made in USA!!!
    What a Joke!!! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

15. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

you have no idea what an imperialist is if you think Bush is one.

If the US was imperialist, we would have conquered mexico and canada a LONG time ago. They are incredibly weak militarily and have tons of resources we could use. The fact that we haven't is unfutable proof that we aren't "imperialists"... cause thats what imperialists do.

j

16. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

The internet is a breeding ground for conspiracy theories. Here's one. The global governments are actually controlled by the Devil and his minions, prove me wrong /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

John

17. JK5

[ QUOTE ]
    you have no idea what an imperialist is if you think Bush is one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've studied the Roman Empire in school..
    so I do know what Imperialism is...

Bush's extension of power, authority and influence...
    is being demonstrated daily!!!

It may not be TRUE imperialism...
    but it sure is close!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

18. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

You're a friggin genius aren't you.

[ QUOTE ]
    That's like me telling somebody to watch "heit" to get their information.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's not. I said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm sure if you're truly interested in truth, you'll find it interesting and maybe change your mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say "farenhype 9/11 will show you the facts, go watch it and learn", I said you'll find it interesting and may change your opinion. I didn't say what you're opinion would be.
    I said the "don't bother" part because if your opinion is simply anti-Bush, you'll use any info you can get to support that opinion.

My point was and is that the conspiracy story is one-sided connecting of dots while ignoring other dots. Essentially, if you're truly in search of truth, go listen to the other side if before you form your opinion; you can't find truth in a multi-sided argument by listening to one side. I never said or claimed 'hype was absolute truth, you assumed I did.

[ QUOTE ]
    They consider their "opinion" to be absolute and undeniable "fact" and any "opinion" put out by the left is a total "lie".

[/ QUOTE ]
    Right. Being as obviously skilled at perception as you are, you should have no trouble pointing out where I called 'Hype all fact and anything by the left a total lie. No, you didn't assume anything there did you...

That's what irks me about liberals. They take a statement and treat it like it says something it doesn't. They don't really put any thought into things before yapping.

Not for nothing, but if a movie is put out to counter another movie, obviously it's going to be slanted opposite the slant of the movie it's countering.

19. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The internet is a breeding ground for conspiracy theories. Here's one. The global governments are actually controlled by the Devil and his minions, prove me wrong /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

John

[/ QUOTE ]

According to I8YRSUV and others, that would be George W. Although that would be a sort of weird paradox, because most libs don't believe in God, and therefore don't believe in the Devil.

I don't know, I'm just saying...

20. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You're a friggin genius aren't you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, Yes, I am. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This statement seemed to imply that "hype" is telling the truth and if you don't agree with it that you have an axe to grind with Bush. If that's not what you were implying... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif my mistake.

[ QUOTE ]
    That's what irks me about liberals. They take a statement and treat it like it says something it doesn't. They don't really put any thought into things before yapping.

[/ QUOTE ]

Refer to my above statement. You have to admit that your statement could very easily be seen the way I saw it.