Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bush cost me my job, my kids and my houses

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tomseviltwin, Jan 31, 2004.

1. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

This came in my Email

Bush cost me my job, my kids and my houses

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind. I lost my job this past year. When Clinton was president I was secure and prosperous, but in the last year, we had to close our operations. We simply could not compete with foreign labor. This foreign labor worked for low pay under very bad conditions.

They worked very long shifts, and many even died on the job.

This competition could hardly be called "fair." I was forced out of the place where I had worked for 34 years.

Not a single government program was there to help me.

How can Bush call himself "compassionate?" Far worse, I lost two of my sons in Bush's evil war in Iraq. They gave their lives for their country, and for what? So that Bush's oil buddies can get rich. My pain of losing my sons is indescribable.

While it is trivial next to the loss of my sons, I regret to say that I also lost my home. I simply have nothing left. How can Bush call himself a Christian when he neglects people like me? I am a senior citizen with various medical problems. I'm not in a position where I can begin a new career. I was reduced to the point where I had to live in a hole in a ground, all because of President Bush.

And when the authorities found me there, did they have any compassion for my misfortune and ailments? No, I was arrested. Mr. Bush, I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a compassionate man! I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a Christian. If I had any money left, I would donate it to the Democrat Party.

If Al Gore had been elected in 2000 I would still have a job, a home, and most importantly, my dear sons!

Regards,

Saddam Hussein

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Just when I was starting to think "Dang, this is a skewed perspective that don't ring right", the signature saves it...

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Just when I was starting to think "Dang, this is a skewed perspective that don't ring right", the signature saves it...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pretty sure as to who the signature was going to be as I was reading it.

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pretty sure as to who the signature was going to be as I was reading it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not all of us are as smart ass you /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Not all of us are as smart ass you

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

As for Mr. Hussein, I got no compassion for ya...

10. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

I read who it was signed by before I read the content. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I have a habit of doing that to check the vadidity of something before I take the time to read it. Sucks for me.

11. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

When I read that. All I could think was, Just more BS liberal whine fest garbage.
    When I saw the sig, I was glad to know I was right.
    They dont come any more liberal than that guy.