Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bush flip flops

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k5james, Sep 28, 2004.

1. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sounds like some libreal BS trying too cloud the issues. Is Dan Rather involved in this one too ??

3. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

Can you dispute any of those?

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Man I wish I wasnt at work..or I'd tear this one apart....but letstake point # 11
    [ QUOTE ]
    BUSH OPPOSES THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY..."So, creating a Cabinet office doesn't solve the problem. You still will have agencies within the federal government that have to be coordinated. So the answer is that creating a Cabinet post doesn't solve anything." [White House spokesman Ari Fleischer, 3/19/02]

[/ QUOTE ]

Click the date link and read the whole thing.
    [ QUOTE ]
    Q Ari, on that topic, why does the White House continue to resist the idea of making the Office of Homeland Security a Cabinet-level department with its own budgetary authority and its own responsibility to Congress?

MR. FLEISCHER: The President believes that the Office of Homeland Security, under Governor Ridge, is working extraordinarily well. It is fulfilling the exact mission that the President set out for homeland security when the President announced it in the wake of the attack on our nation.

If you remember, the President's speech to Congress on September 20th announced that for the first time the White House will have an Office of Homeland Security, that really is parallel to the long-standing bipartisan tradition of the Office of National Security. It is a coordinating entity that works with the operational agencies.

The President believes that Governor Ridge is doing a superb job at it. He believes that Governor Ridge is an excellent advisor to him, and that the Governor does a very important function for the President and the White House by coordinating the various agencies, just as the National Security Advisor does in her capacity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dosen't sound like oposition...just a diferent view on ho it should be run. But in the Bleeding Heart liberal Michael Moore style you people like its been used out of context.

5. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

No it sounds like it could be opposition to me, but in the typical (Caulter, Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly) right wing way "you people" continue to make excuses for "Dub"

[ QUOTE ]
    Q But if we're talking about consolidating all of these agencies, why not create a Department of Homeland Security, as many lawmakers have suggested? And rather than take Customs, Border, whatever, and put it all under DOJ, why not bring it all under the auspices, under one umbrella of Homeland Security?

MR. FLEISCHER: The reason for that, John, is if you take a look at how the federal government is set up across the myriad of agencies, there are more than a dozen agencies, many of which have components that deal with homeland security in one form or another. I'm not aware of a single proposal on Capitol Hill that would take every single one of those agencies out from their current missions and put them under Homeland Security.

So even if you took half of them out and put them under a Cabinet level Office of Homeland Security, the White House would still need, in the President's estimation, an advisor on how to coordinate all that myriad of activities the federal government is involved in. So creating a Cabinet office doesn't solve the problem. You still will have agencies within the federal government that have to be coordinated. So the answer is, creating a Cabinet post doesn't solve anything. The White House needs a coordinator to work with the agencies, wherever they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The President believes that the Office of Homeland Security, under Governor Ridge, is working extraordinarily well. It is fulfilling the exact mission that the President set out for homeland security when the President announced it in the wake of the attack on our nation.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is that oposition?

7. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    5. Abortion

BUSH SUPPORTS A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE... "Bush said he...favors leaving up to a woman and her doctor the abortion question." [The Nation, 6/15/00, quoting the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal, 5/78]

...BUSH OPPOSES A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE "I am pro-life." [Governor Bush, 10/3/00]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK look at the dates on this one. Isnt it possible that after 14 years someone could change their mind on an issue? I know Ive Changed my mind on lots of important things in the last 14 years.

Lets see 14 years ago I thought it was ok to pick my nose in public. Now I know its not. Am I a flip floper?

nick

8. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

yes /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Bush also claims to have experienced a significant spiritual change in his life in the 80's. So quoting his stance on an issue heavily influenced by one's spiritual direction, before he was spiritual, would lead you to believe he changed his beliefs for the sake of image. Kinda like John Kerry.
    As far as I know, Kerry hasn't undergone any kind of major change in his life. He's the same politician today that he was 20 years ago.

10. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

BURRITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    BURRITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    No...............

PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

no,

POP TART!!!!!!!

(but maybe some pizza later)

13. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BURRITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No...............

PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

There you go proving my point once again. I made a point the other night as to how I thought conservatives are thier own worst enemies... Like when they include an insult to every sentence directed towards liberals or anyone who opposes thier way of thinking. Not a good way to try and convert people. And now you jump into a thread and interupt it with this.... Just because it opposes your way of thinking again. Not only rude and childish but again... you are proving my point... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Larry,

The only example of the conservative movement being their own worse enemies is that the powers that be play too damn nice.

Ever since 1993 when a certain man became president and his :cough:wife:cough: went to DC with him, the conservative movement has been the targets of a vile, treacherous onslaught from the left wing of this country.

They, along with most of the retards that call themselves journalists have shifted the political spectrum in this country. They accuse anyone of being to the right of Jimmy Carter fascist. They have put their own little spin on things to where it makes everyday people look like Nazis.

I could use a perfect example, John Kerry. Look at the way the man is running his campaign. If he gets attacked, then he whines about it. If he makes the attack, then it's all good. Hell, the man is going around the country lying to the American people about how Bush wants to reinstate the draft, when in fact it's congressmen from his own party who has introduced the legislation.

I don't know about you, but most of the people I know believe along the same lines that I do. Hard work, respect for other people, respect for this country and the Constitution; and old fashioned values. These people are all over the country and live in rural and urban areas. These people are not extremists, nor are they rare; but if you have the powers that be at the DNC tell it, you'd think that it's just a few yahoos running around the woods shooting their rifles that believe along these lines.

If you want to listen to the whining from the other side, their make believe fairy tales of horse manure about how they are so maligned by the right in this country, go ahead; that's your right. But to call the right on the carpet for stuff that those people get away with on a daily basis is hypocritical.

15. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

There are problems with many of these, but I freely admit that many of Kerry's supposed flip-flops have also been spun hard.

This is typical of the spin that's found in this sort of thing. The authors assume that you won't bother clicking the links and reading the context that the quotes are taken from.

From the article -

BUSH SUPPORTS A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE... "Bush said he...favors leaving up to a woman and her doctor the abortion question." [The Nation, 6/15/00, quoting the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal, 5/78]

...BUSH OPPOSES A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE "I am pro-life." [Governor Bush, 10/3/00]

First off, this assumes that Bush isn't capable of having a personal opinion about something, and an entirely different opinion of how the same issue should be governed by law. I know plenty of people would would describe themselves as pro-life that allow other people to make the decision for themselves. That is, they don't impose their morality on other people. That said, Bush does impose his morality on others in other issues, so maybe he actually would do it on this issue too.

If you look at the full context that the second quote is from, it takes on a different and much more logical slant. I certainly don't want activist judges in the Supreme Court! -
    MODERATOR: On the Supreme Court question. Should a voter assume -- you're pro-life.

BUSH: I am pro-life.

MODERATOR: Should a voter assume that all judicial appointments you make to the supreme court or any other court, federal court, will also be pro-life?

BUSH: The voters should assume I have no litmus test on that issue or any other issue. Voters will know I'll put competent judges on the bench. People who will strictly interpret the Constitution and not use the bench for writing social policy. That is going to be a big difference between my opponent and me. I believe that the judges ought not to take the place of the legislative branch of government. That they're appointed for life and that they ought to look at the Constitution as sacred. They shouldn't misuse their bench. I don't believe in liberal activist judges. I believe in strict constructionists. Those are the kind of judges I will appoint. I've named four in the State of Texas and ask the people to check out their qualifications, their deliberations. They're good, solid men and women who have made good, sound judgments on behalf of the people of Texas.

16. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    1. Social Security Surplus

[/ QUOTE ]

there is no such thing as a "social security surplus"... there never was, there never had been and there nevel will be. Nor is there any such thing as a "lockbox" your SS money is residing in. The money goes straight from "taxpayer A" to "old near-dead person B" and thats it. The sad reality is, social security is the biggest ponsi scheme in the history of man.

[ QUOTE ]
    2. Patient's Right to Sue

[/ QUOTE ]

fanatical law-suit happy trial lawyers are a BIG problem. I don't think anyone wants patients "legally left out to dry"... but insanely costly and frivilous lawsuits are literally bankrupting our entire medical system. If something isn't done about it and fast, we're soooo fawked its not even funny.

[ QUOTE ]
    3. Tobacco Buyout

[/ QUOTE ]

ya got me on this one, I don't know crap about tobacco other than that its a government buisness which the trail lawyers have assaulted for decades in order to get a lot of money for themselves.

[ QUOTE ]
    BUSH WILL NOT OFFER NUCLEAR NORTH KOREA INCENTIVES TO DISARM... "We developed a bold approach under which, if the North addressed our long-standing concerns, the United States was prepared to take important steps that would have significantly improved the lives of the North Korean people. Now that North Korea's covert nuclear weapons program has come to light, we are unable to pursue this approach." [President's Statement, 11/15/02]

...BUSH ADMINISTRATION OFFERS NORTH KOREA INCENTIVES TO DISARM"Well, we will work to take steps to ease their political and economic isolation. So there would be -- what you would see would be some provisional or temporary proposals that would only lead to lasting benefit after North Korea dismantles its nuclear programs. So there would be some provisional or temporary efforts of that nature." [White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan, 6/23/04]

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm.. thats not a flip flop. The "flip" is talking about a Klinton style move where he GAVE nuke reactors to North Korea that could be used to make nuke fuel... GW is saying he's not going to do that. The "flop" part is talking about other concessions that might be made in negotiations with North Korea.

[ QUOTE ]
    5. Abortion

[/ QUOTE ]

He changed his mind over a period of 22 years. wow, amazing. Funny how no one has EVER mentioned that Gore was pro-gun / pro-life when he needed votes in Tennesse but anti-gun / anti-life when he went national. Personally, I don't give a crap about abortion either way... I think atleast 90% of abortions are nothing more than irresponsibly parents using them as birth control... but anyway, moving on...

6. OPEC

[ QUOTE ]
    BUSH PROMISES TO FORCE OPEC TO LOWER PRICES... "What I think the president ought to do [when gas prices spike] is he ought to get on the phone with the OPEC cartel and say we expect you to open your spigots...And the president of the United States must jawbone OPEC members to lower the price." [President Bush, 1/26/00]

...BUSH REFUSES TO LOBBY OPEC LEADERS With gas prices soaring in the United States at the beginning of 2004, the Miami Herald reported the president refused to "personally lobby oil cartel leaders to change their minds." [Miami Herald, 4/1/04]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont trust the miami harold for spit... every time there is a news story about high oil prices, its followed soon after by some opec nation(s) saying they are going to increase production. Whether they do so out of the goodness of their hearts, or Bush talks to them behind closed doors isn't especially relevant to me.

[ QUOTE ]
    7. Iraq Funding

BUSH SPOKESMAN DENIES NEED FOR ADDITIONAL FUNDS FOR THE REST OF 2004... "We do not anticipate requesting supplemental funding for '04" [White House Budget Director Joshua Bolton, 2/2/04]

...BUSH REQUESTS ADDITIONAL FUNDS FOR IRAQ FOR 2004 "I am requesting that Congress establish a $25 billion contingency reserve fund for the coming fiscal year to meet all commitments to our troops." [President Bush, Statement by President, 5/5/04]

[/ QUOTE ]

wars cost money... "we do not anticipate" is the key here... war is full of things no one can anticipate. They had costs they needed to cover and they asked for more money. Not sure I see an issue here. It would be a REAL flip flop if Bush said "our troops need more money, but I'm not gonna support 'em".

[ QUOTE ]
    8. Condoleeza Rice Testimony

[/ QUOTE ]

left-wing media created a big flap about it because their puppet masters at the DNC told them to make a big flap about it. Rice proceeded to kick the snot out of the leftwing idiots who tried to bushwack her at every turn in the testimony.

[ QUOTE ]
    9. Science

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wow... 60 scientists eh? thats a lot. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif this is sad, Clinton found 800 who were willing to lie about global warming theory... and all they can get to assail Bush is 60? Please. Despite what the left likes to think, science is NOT a excersize of coalition-building or compromise. It doesn't mater if 938572984728976592875628765293865298652846 scientists think "a".... if 1 scientists thinks the answer is "b" and can prove it, he wins. BTW, there is a union of over 15,000 scientists who directly refute man-caused global warming theory... of course, you never hear about it on TV.

[ QUOTE ]
    10. Ahmed Chalabi

BUSH INVITES CHALABI TO STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS...President Bush also met with Chalabi during his brief trip to Iraq last Thanksgiving [White House Documents 1/20/04, 11/27/03]

...BUSH MILITARY ASSISTS IN RAID OF CHALABI'S HOUSE "U.S. soldiers raided the home of America's one-time ally Ahmad Chalabi on Thursday and seized documents and computers." [Washington Post, 5/20/04]

[/ QUOTE ]

how is this a "flip flop"? we found out the guy was passing intel to the enemy and we bagged him? Sounds like a victory for counter-intelligence guys under Bush to me.

[ QUOTE ]
    11. Department of Homeland Security

[/ QUOTE ]

same as Rice testimony... absolutely irrelevant, but the left wing media clamoured until it was a "big issue" and viola, you have a new department that really doesn't do anything.

[ QUOTE ]
    12. Weapons of Mass Destruction

[/ QUOTE ]

no flip flop here either. WMDs have been found in Iraq, and intel that saddam was trying to get more capabilities, including uranium, remains unrefuted.

[ QUOTE ]
    13. Free Trade

[/ QUOTE ]

funny how when Kerry wants the fed government to make rules to help american workers hes "fighting for the little guy"... when Bush does it its "helping win reelection. Gimme a break. Free trade involves millions of commodities... bush put tarifs on one. wow, big freaking deal. Haven't said tariffs since been lifted? and if so, if he ONLY did it for "relection", why did they get lifted before the election...?

[ QUOTE ]
    14. Osama Bin Laden

BUSH WANTS OSAMA DEAD OR ALIVE... "I want justice. And there's an old poster out West, I recall, that says, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive.'" [President Bush, on Osama Bin Laden, 09/17/01]

...BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT OSAMA "I don't know where he is.You know, I just don't spend that much time on him... I truly am not that concerned about him."[President Bush, Press Conference, 3/13/02]

[/ QUOTE ]

translation: either a) military/intel people are the guys who spend all their time thinking about Osama and b) we already have him in solitary in an "undisclosed location".

[ QUOTE ]
    15. The Environment

[/ QUOTE ]

reduction targets and caps are two different things.

[ QUOTE ]
    16. WMD Commission

[/ QUOTE ]

same thing as rice testimony, leftwing media outcry, it becomes "an issue" and bush says "fine, if thats what you want, lets waste some taxpayer money on it". Anyone else seeing a pattern here? collusion between the DNC and the major networks is so blatant its not even funny.

[ QUOTE ]
    20. Gay Marriage

BUSH SAYS GAY MARRIAGE IS A STATE ISSUE... "The state can do what they want to do. Don't try to trap me in this state's issue like you're trying to get me into." [Gov. George W. Bush on Gay Marriage, Larry King Live, 2/15/00]

...BUSH SUPPORTS CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT BANNING GAY MARRIAGE "Today I call upon the Congress to promptly pass, and to send to the states for ratification, an amendment to our Constitution defining and protecting marriage as a union of man and woman as husband and wife." [President Bush, 2/24/04]

[/ QUOTE ]

things changed, namely if people have a right to gay marry in ONE state, they have that right in all 50. I forget which ammendment or whatever its related too, but thats where the ammendment came from. I see no reason why a left-wing san francisco view of the issue should be hoisted upon super-conservative individuals in other states.

[ QUOTE ]
    21. Nation Building

[/ QUOTE ]

Bush was talking about Klintons **** ups in somalia, kosovo and haiti... none of which were ever resolved. Iraq is a whole new ballgame, because the leadership was removed... unless you "nation build" you are just throwing a country into civil war. Thats not morally justifiable, so you build em back up. Theres nothing wrong with nation building in a case where you removed the government, in fact its a responsibility of the victor. Intelligent people who have read ANYTHING about WWI and WWII know this.

[ QUOTE ]
    22. Saddam/al Qaeda Link

BUSH SAYS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEEN AL QAEDA AND SADDAM... "You can't distinguish between al Qaeda and Saddam when you talk about the war on terror." [President Bush, 9/25/02]

...BUSH SAYS SADDAM HAD NO ROLE IN AL QAEDA PLOT "We've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved in Sept. 11." [President Bush, 9/17/03]

[/ QUOTE ]

sept 11 is not the some total of al queda. It was 19 guys out of thousands. Saddam had nothing to do with 9-11 as far as I know... so what? high ranking al queda men trained saddams "paramilitary" forces and they continue to fight alongside renegade iraqis to this day. How anyone can't see a "link" between saddam and al queda is beyond me. Saddam has no problems colluding with fanatics, so long as they left him alone and wanted to kill jews or other infadels.

[ QUOTE ]
    23. U.N. Resolution

[/ QUOTE ]

Bush finally realized that the UN is the enemy... thank god.

[ QUOTE ]
    24. Involvement in the Palestinian Conflict

BUSH OPPOSES SUMMITS... "Well, we've tried summits in the past, as you may remember. It wasn't all that long ago where a summit was called and nothing happened, and as a result we had significant intifada in the area." [President Bush, 04/05/02]

...BUSH SUPPORTS SUMMITS "If a meeting advances progress toward two states living side by side in peace, I will strongly consider such a meeting. I'm committed to working toward peace in the Middle East." [President Bush, 5/23/03]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not sure Bush has ever been anti-US involvment in israel... the question is, do we try to "buy the peace" with our tax money like Klinton did... meeting with terrorists, trying to negotiate with them etc... or do we find someone sane who is palestinian to meet with the jews.

[ QUOTE ]
    25. Campaign Finance

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, almost everyone involved in CFR who had good intentions is remorseful about the bill... it didn't do what it was intended to do, money isn't out of politics... and freedom of speech was limited.

[ QUOTE ]
    28. Timelines For Dictators

Bush sets timeline for Saddam: "If Iraq does not accept the terms within a week of passage or fails to disclose required information within 30 days, the resolution authorizes 'all necessary means' to force compliance--in other words, a military attack." [LA Times, 10/3/02]

…Bush says he's against timelines: "I don't think you give timelines to dictators." [President Bush, 8/27/04]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to see a lot more of the second quote. No context at all. On the other hand, no one ever gave Adolf Hitler a "timeline" and we annhilated his regime... so maybe its all a moot point.

[ QUOTE ]
    29. The Great Lakes

Bush wants to divert great lakes: "Even though experts say 'diverting any water from the Great Lakes region sets a bad precedent' Bush 'said he wants to talk to Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien about piping water to parched states in the west and southwest.'– [AP, 7/19/01]

Bush says he'll never divert Great Lakes: "We've got to use our resources wisely, like water. It starts with keeping the Great Lakes water in the Great Lakes Basin...My position is clear: We're never going to allow diversion of Great Lakes water." [President Bush, 8/16/04]

[/ QUOTE ]

he talked and they aren't going to do it. uhh.. where is the flip flop again?

[ QUOTE ]
    30. Winning The War On Terror

Bush claims he can win the war on terror: "One of the interesting things people ask me, now that we're asking questions, is, can you ever win the war on terror? Of course, you can." [President Bush, 4/13/04]

…Bush says war on terror is unwinnable: "I don't think you can win [the war on terror]." [President Bush, 8/30/04]

…Bush says he will win the war on terror: "Make no mistake about it, we are winning and we will win [the war on terror]." [President Bush, 8/31/04]

[/ QUOTE ]

semantics at its best. On the one hand, we can clearly win a war against Al Queda and its allies. On the other, you can never really win a war against "hate", because short of psychic assassins, you'll never know who harbors said hate until its to late. Another example would be piracy. Piracy was a lot like terrorism back in the old days.. and it was a HUGE problem. Organized navies eventually managed to crush piracy. Still, there is a bit of it going on today on the high seas. Its not nearly as big a deal or anything, but its still "out there". Terrorism, when we are done with al queda, will probably be the same way. Always someone somewhere ready to kill people for no real reason.

j

17. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

perfect! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I am interested in the response this will receive.

18. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    "Bush said he...favors leaving up to a woman and her doctor the abortion question."

[/ QUOTE ]

The other night i watched an old debate ('00 presidential debate). GW said he believes a woman should have a choice, but he would rather them not to have an abortion. Nothing wrong with that IMO...i call that an honest answer. AND I am glad he signed the bill to outlaw partial birth abortions...horrible! If you dont know what it is, look it up....nothing pro-choice about it. Its for late stage pregnancies, they partially pull the baby oops, i mean 'fetus' out and shove a probe in and suck it dry. It wasn't a common procedure to begin with, so it only affected a few states.

19. ncbloodhound

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    "Bush said he...favors leaving up to a woman and her doctor the abortion question."

[/ QUOTE ]

The other night i watched an old debate ('00 presidential debate). GW said he believes a woman should have a choice, but he would rather them not to have an abortion. Nothing wrong with that IMO...i call that an honest answer. AND I am glad he signed the bill to outlaw partial birth abortions...horrible! If you dont know what it is, look it up....nothing pro-choice about it. Its for late stage pregnancies, they partially pull the baby oops, i mean 'fetus' out and shove a probe in and suck it dry. It wasn't a common procedure to begin with, so it only affected a few states.

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone here is for abortion...just go here...

<font color="red"> WARNING VERY GRAPHIC PICTURES!! </font>
    Site
    /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

20. ncbloodhound

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone here is for abortion...just go here...

<font color="red"> WARNING VERY GRAPHIC PICTURES!! </font>
    Site
    /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif