Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bush / Kerry polls

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by i8yrsuv, Oct 8, 2004.

1. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

I checked the AP polls ..and Kerry is ahead by a few points ... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I hope Bush has enough "recount money" !!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    The Associated Press is nothing more than a group of leftwing journalist.
    [ QUOTE ]
    I hope Bush has enough "recount money" !!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Like Your hero Gore /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Just like in the other thread............

944 people polled...............

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I'm not really worried about it. Doubtful Kerry would win even if he were the only one running.

5. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

Statistically it's a dead heat.

6. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

Tonight’s debate will be huge! Being that Bush is going to be mostly on the defensive, this is a serious advantage for Kerry. The one on the offensive usually wins!

Bush better have some good excuses, because he has some serious explaining to do!

I believe Job loss and the rush to war needlessly will be the deciding factor in the election!

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

While I'd agree the country is probably equally polarized on the candidates, I read recently that the polls historically have often NOT predicted the vote outcome well.
    I also read somewhere that there are extremely few "Undecided" voters this election. It seems everyone that intends to vote already has thier mind made up.

It'll be interesting. I doubt the debates are going to change too many people's minds. I mean, I thought Edwards looked like a slob and a totally unrealistic fool next to Cheney, but the next day half of America though he won that debate, the other half though Cheney won. I think this election is probably pretty "loyalty" based.

8. backcountry

I believe the debate will change things. Not only because off Kerry's ability to speak, but also he does not have to explain to the American people about the below issues!

Final report: Iraq had no WMDs!

The nation's civilian unemployment rate remained at 5.4 percent.

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Ok, so you're saying if Bush can explain these two issues, your mind will be changed and you'll vote Bush? Why do I think that's not likely?

You just kinda proved my point with your implied anti-Bush response. The debate's just a chance for them to hash out against each other. I have serious doubt's that it will change anyone's mind on which lever to pull in November.

10. backcountry

There are plenty of people still undecided. The polls show this as a close race and something like this could sway it in Kerry's direction.

Undecided 1

Undecided 2

Undecided 3

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

11. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Ok, so you're saying if Bush can explain these two issues, your mind will be changed and you'll vote Bush?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ratch asked you a direct question that you chose not to answer. I'd like to hear your answer on this one as well.

12. backcountry

The previous two issues that I posted, were what I believe will be the deciding factor in this election.

These two issues are very high on my list, however there are many others that make me vote Kerry.

So to answer your question: No!

13. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I think this election is probably pretty "loyalty" based.

[/ QUOTE ]

My point is:
    At this point, "undecided" is a small number of people that intend to vote. Where these people have been that it's taking them so long to figure out who they want, I couldn't tell ya, but my opinion is that the debate, while sure to be entertaining, will not expose new information or personality's that are going to swing someone's opinion.

14. backcountry

We shall see very soon! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

These two issues are very high on my list, however there are many others that make me vote Kerry.

[/ QUOTE ] So you want the UN too dictate US policeys ??? You would reather "Talk" to the terrorist then go after them ??? You would reather pay higher taxes ??? Cause that's what Kerry stands for !!!!! Kerry CLAIMS on thing, but it doesn't add up. First he wanted too run as a war hero, then he was anti-war, now not even he knows what he's running as. He CLAIMS to have one stand on the issues, but all I can see is that he has NO stand on any issue till it's all over with. I see he says what ever pleases the crouds at the time, even it if is the oppisent of what he said yesterday. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

16. backcountry

Ok, so He flip flops just like Bush! I would much rather have someone that is capable and willing to adjust their decision making process upon further acquired information, than someone that is unwilling to and furthermore, lies and can’t face reality. That’s all!

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I would much rather have someone that is capable and willing to adjust their decision making process upon further acquired information, than someone that is unwilling to and furthermore, lies and can’t face reality. That’s all!

[/ QUOTE ] If that's the case, you should support BUSH. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. backcountry

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

19. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

BUSH deficit ?????

20. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

<<The nation's civilian unemployment rate remained at 5.4 percent. >>

Big deal. The unemployment rate during clinton's terms was closer to 6%, and the media then called it ( and still does) "the best economy ever".. Learn your history and don't drink the dan rather kool aid.

Tom /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

Best Products, Needed Protection, Direct to you