Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bushings?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by shaun, May 13, 2004.

1. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

So I got my 57's. 1973 ford f100 2wd. Where is the best place to get a set of bushings for them. I plan on taking them apart, repainting them, replacing the wear pads and putting in new bushings. Is this what I need

http://www.suspensionconnection.com/cgi-bin/suscon/KF02008.html

Just wanted to make sure.

then is this the right one for the chevy shackle

http://www.suspensionconnection.com/cgi-bin/suscon/KG02020G7.html

Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Give Azkickin offroad (link at the top of this page) a call. They sell the 57" springs so maybe they can sell you some bushings. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. 45acp

45acp 1/2 ton status

Chris, I make my own for the AK-57 because I want super tough bushings but I am a distributer for DayStar and can get what ever you want. I tried to return a call to the base but the line was busy. I'll do a little researce and let you know how much.

4. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

Bill,
    Thank you. Do you sell the ones you make? Will they work without the ak57 setup. I would like to add the ak57 setup but it wont work with a shackle flip so if you can price me a set of bushings I would be greatly appreciative. I need front and rear for both springs and I need the one at the shackle and frame.