Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bushings?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BadDog, Aug 12, 2002.

1. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Which common bushings is it that fit in a 1.5" ID tube? TJ springs? I've need some to build my anti-wrap bar.

I also saw an article where someone used bushings cut off an old shock to build an anti-wrap bar. It was on an FJ but, I wonder if that wouldn't work for me...

BTW, am I the only one who ever posts in here anymore?? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

2. FWP

FWP CRS

Have you found em yet? If not, I have some leftover 1-1/2 OD spring bushings, from the rear spring bushing kit from energy suspension.

Yes, you are the only one that posts in here anymore /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

That would be great if you didn't live 3 hours away. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif What did they go to, your Chevy? If so, I didn't realize the rear was 1.5... That would be great, then I can use scrap roll bar tube (1.75x0.120) for sleeves.

4. FWP

FWP CRS

Yeah, they were rear spring bushings GM 1/2 ton. Came in a kit from E.S. # 3.2106G. I don't remember why I didn't use em...