Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Busted window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Gold Rush, May 17, 2002.

1. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Well tonight the neighbor boy was bored (I guess) and started hitting rocks with a baseball bat from his driveway. I think you can guess where this is going. Low and behold one of those rocks finds it's way to my rig which was sitting on the trailer. Now what is left of the passenger side window is duck taped and half of it is missing. I guess that could be considered either bad or could be a sign for me to get off my @ss and make those tube doors I've been planning on bending up. By the way after the first set is done for my rig I guess I'll start building and selling them on a regular basis.

David

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

If you want a window...I have one for you. It is yours free.Dan

3. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

I will have to check my storage unit. I have two spare doors and can't remember if they have glass in them or not. If they don't have glass then I will take you up on that offer Dan.

Thanks,
    David

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Tube doors egh!! hmmm..might wana expand your horizon and make them for first gen too?? Hey I know you can use my rig as a template!!!/forums/images/icons/wink.gif