Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Butt Hare!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Apr 3, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I took it one step farther and went with a rabbit, it's bushy lil cotton tail was a' stickin out my butt just a wigglin' away what a rush...eeeerrr uhhhh, wrong forum....Isn't this lepusfetish.com...............

Wanna see my bunny ears... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

girbles werent enough for ya anny more /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

You need /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif [​IMG]

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

How many times do I have to say this, this site is only for ..."THE HARD CORE WHEELER" there can be no fun had here only the knowledge, heheheh of 4X4 type stuffffffffffffff hehehehehe and reMEMBER LOL no fun ever....

This would be an exhumple of halving fun.... [​IMG] Dammit, I cant see a damn thing anymore, for some reason, Someone plese get one of the many knowitalls so they can help me with my eye sight prob.... oh WEIGHT, THAT WOULD NOT BE, ERECTION WHEELING RELATED.....Caps lock sucks...LMAO
    When is someone ever gonna make the "FUMES STIRRING SH!T" emoticon...... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Sheep are cool, but the gay stuff is pushing it!

But that's an idea, I'm gonna try to make a fumes stirring S*** icon tomorrow...

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I just realized, fumes, you're hammered, right??

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    I just realized, fumes, you're hammered, right??

[/ QUOTE ] Dammit Ratch, I just damn near shot whiskey outta my nose, ofcourse I'm hammered how else do you think I get through the day.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

12. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Ahhhh...