Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Buttons and replying....

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by ChevyCaGal, Feb 4, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Hey Steve, on a few other sites when you click reply and start typing you can see all the replies in that thread. Example would be like on the NCBD's site or on Pirate4x4. How hard would this be to do? I personally like to be able to read the replies like that instead of clicking back and forth if there is a few different bits I want to mention...

Also how hard would it be to make a general reply and a general post button? I see too many people reply to the wrong person and then someone is like wtf are you talking about? If they really want to reply directly to something someone said then they can quote them... again like the feature Pirate4x4 and NCBD's have.

I dunno if anyone thinks this stuff is a good idea... but it could possibly make things a bit easier... thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

The next version will include a "quick reply box" at the end of each thread so you will not even have to click reply if you don't want to just scroll to the bottom and start typing your reply while looking at ALL of the posts. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Not sure on the general reply button, I will check it out.

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

cool.. next version ? when and what ? very interested

thanks

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Awesome...!

Sometimes it just cracks me up to see someone get upset if someone posts something not directed at them but they hit the reply button in their post because it was at the bottom.... that's only why I mention it because I've seen it happen more then a few times! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif