Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Buying a Burb?

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by Todd 91, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Todd 91

Todd 91 Registered Member

Hey all. I hang my head in shame. I sold my 91 Suburban and now I want another. Anyone know of any good internet sites that might be selling Burbs? I'm in mid-Missouri. I'd like a 2500 this time around. 4x4 a must. Three seats. AC too. Greedy but this time I'm going to be particular and wait for the right one. Wife thinks I'm nuts. It's in my blood now.

2. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

well i don't know about mid-missouri but here in vegas there are usually a few subs in the classifieds. (more people making the same mistake you did) sorry that's about all i got. oh and welcome to the site. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Living Large

Living Large Registered Member

Auto trader .com. It seems to be the best late model used car site on the internet.

4. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

5. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

heavy4x4

wow /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif that's showroom right there!!!!

6. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

WOW!!
    heavy4X4.....that is a sweet burb....thanks for posting the link!! /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

7. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Definitely show-room quality. I can't believe the reserve was met at $3,750. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Damn, if it would stay at that price, I'd sell my 'burb (I can't believe I just said that /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif), buy that, and start all over. That person obviously has no clue what they have.

My pleasure posting it. A clean 'burb, stock or not, is a thing of beauty /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

8. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

I don't know if I could take a cut off wheel to that nice sheetmetal. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Nevermind, I would the same day I rubbed a fender. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I got to admit it's in nice shape. I payed $3800 for mine.