Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Buying a new house, room for the K5's!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gjk5, Oct 4, 2004.

1. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Mar 17, 2004
    Buying a new house, room for the K5\'s!

Just put a contract on a new house Fri.: 1/2 an acre, with a couple of decent size sheds, and "RV" parking pad for about 4 or 5 veh.... 5 bed 3 bath, library, office, formal dining, formal liv. room, big deck, 2 car gar., 3360 sq. feet. We've been busting out of our house, especially since Kate was born, so I finally talked the wife into looking for something new. We'll be remodeling the whole interior, just like we did to our present home, so it will be quite a project ($40K-$50K for remodel) but a really great location and good square footage for the price.

Plus the big bonus, a shop and big pad to work on the K5's without the wife griping about it being in the garage. The 2nd 72 has been parked at a friend's farm for a few months, just out in a field, slowly rotting, and the 1st one had been parked in front of my house (much to the dismay of my neighbors) for a few months also until the realtor told me to get it the hell out of there if I wanted to sell my house. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I'm looking to see if I can find a pic I can post or link.