Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Buying something off ebay

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[​IMG] Sence I own a 76 K5, I thought it'd be kewl to have this brochure [ QUOTE ]
    This item is an Original 1976 Chevy Blazer Dealer Brochure. This brochure shows all models,colors and accessories. It has 8 pages and is in New Uncirculated Condition. This item will be shipped to US buyers for FREE.

[/ QUOTE ]

2. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

That's what I did, I have all of the old adds and booklets and manuals from the factory for my 72. Just kind of cool to have.

John

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I got mine at a swap meet. Brochure & paint chip book for my 87's. Then my DD since my pops bought it new, i have the shipping reciept, paper plate, sales slip and all the warrenty work papers, owners manual and maintence guide /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I got the original owners manual when I bought the truck. I'm the second owner. Kinda kewl getting all the papers and stuff you could from back when it was new.

6. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I got mine at a swap meet. Brochure & paint chip book for my 87's. Then my DD since my pops bought it new, i have the shipping reciept, paper plate, sales slip and all the warrenty work papers, owners manual and maintence guide /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the original sticker that was on my Blazer from when it was new on the lot. I am the 3rd owner of it. I have receipts for every repair made and every part that was purchased. I have a log book that the owners kept with every tune up, oil change etc., etc., that was ever performed on the Blazer. I also have the original owners manual as well as the things that look like picture negatives which contain the same information as the original owners manual. I received all of this when I purchased my Blazer.

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I wish I just knew what my '84 costed new.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I won the aution. Nobody else bid on it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Just paid via Pay-Pal. Now I'll have more paper crap for my K5. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Strange thing is, I never was intrested in these kind of things for any of the other vechiles I owned.