Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

By-Laws, Fees, Membership requirements?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Shaggy, Jun 25, 2002.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Hey there Dawgs. I just wanted to find out your membership requirements, fees, all that stuff. I noticed that it was proposed that you limit your membership, and if that is the case then I want to make sure that I get in before it's locked up. I am very interested in seeing the by-laws that are adopted this weekend at Blazer-fest, and I'd like to suggest (probably an obvious suggestion) that you post a sticky thread at the top of this forum with all of the membership details, once they are worked out. Thanks for the time!</font color>

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Re: By-Laws, Fees, Membership requirements...

Our club is still in it's growth period. We are hoping to clear up most of the detail this weekend. Our volinteer website guy is also working on a club site for us. We all donated 10bucks to start the cash box and we are members of Tread Lightly now too! All are welcome but we are mostly fullsize wheelers. And as far as I know we are not limiting the size, but I could have missed something along the way /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

3. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Sorry, we're all full/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

j/k, glad you wandered over... now get yer junk runnin'!!

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I'm workin' on it, woman! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Gimme some time here, it'll be done by November at the latest. (Yeah, I know, famous last words) </font color>

5. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Like Burt said we are just starting out.. And learning has we go.. We did ask everybody to donate $10.00 to start joining clubs.. We are going to get some stuff done this weekend at Blazer-Fest.. Come on down if you get a chance. Tony is working on our website.. I got to see a preview of it.. It looks good..We will post our By-Laws there.. One thing we all agreed is that we don't want a lot of rules... But we do have to have some...Dan

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Believe me, if I could make it to Blazer fest I'd be there, unfortunately my weekend is pretty full already. I'm going to start tearing down the D60/14b so they're all clean and ready to start throwing parts at when they come in . /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

So where can I send my $10? Are you a member of CORVA yet? How about Blue Ribbon? Please let me know, I'll go ahead and join up now so long as it isn't a problem that nobody will even see my truck for quite a few months. I could post pictures to prove that I have one though. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif </font color>

7. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

That is one of the things we are going to talk about this weekend. Who we are joiming next..We are going to vote on it..Please PM Nosmog73 for his address for the $10.00 Thank you and welcome...Dan