Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

By the Way....

Discussion in '1982-Present GM Diesel' started by RLBstein, Mar 4, 2001.

1. RLBstein

RLBstein 1/2 ton status

Thanks for adding this forum, I asked if you would add this one 2 days ago and here it is. Just kidding, i'm sure you had a lot more requests for it before me, it was just coincidental it appeared so soon. BUT...you spelled the forum name wrong. It's DIESEL.

82 Blazer

2. NewK5Guy

NewK5Guy 1/2 ton status

Deisel. Funny. The vacuum pump on your 6.2 will be on the rear of the engine. I'll be the pie tin looking thing sticking straight up. The outlet tube is the vacuum port. In the mass of vacuum lines, there should be a branch for the vent control. If it's anything like my 84 diesel, I think the vacuum ball is under the rubber blower motor cover on the passenger side. I'm not sur myself as I'm looking for the same thing you are. I plan on just cutting the cover off to make for better access to what's underneath.

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Shows how much I know about diesel motors. [​IMG]

Steve
    [​IMG]
    Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

4. pcorssmit

pcorssmit 1/2 ton status

Steve, it's not your fault. Most diesel Blazers blow so much smoke and oil that its all but impossible to read the emblems. If your like most people, you probably just put the hammer down (part way) for a few seconds and pass them as quick as possible, before they coat your windsheild in oil. [​IMG]

Pete

'83 K5, 350 TBI (ex 6.2), 700R4, NP208, Dana 60/14 bolt, 4.56s, Detroits, 3" lift, 15-39.5x15 TSLs
    '97 Dodge 2500 4x4 CC LB Sport, Cummins 5 spd