Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bye-Bye Blazer?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BLZN4FN, Jun 7, 2004.

1. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Well I think it maybe time for the Blazer to go Bye-Bye.
    I Foung a 1973-1979 K10 longbed for $500.00 maybe able to get it for 350.00 or so.

Here is the idea take all the lift,axles,ord stuff, ect... and fuel injection and put on the Truck flat bed the rear and bob the ft end a lot less weight and then I should be able to run 42's

So all of you with any pics of a truggie please post them or have any input on this great/stupid idea of mine please post up.

Later

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Sounds like quite a deal /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's all about what you want too do with your stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

If you want to truly be able to appreciate the building of such a sweet rig, you must start from scratch. As you friend, I will let you donate all of the stuff from your Blazer to me. Axles, tires, driveshafts, etc. I do whatever I can for my pals, and you ARE a pal Bo!

Guess this means we can't get together and take our doors and tops off, eh? Thinking about doing it Thursday. Wanna come over for dinner? Or you can come over Friday or Saturday. Let's at least hook up for dinner this week. Call me when you can. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

I love the smell of a grinder in the morning... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif