Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bye Bye Bob's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rhinopkc, May 1, 2006.

1. Rhinopkc

Rhinopkc 1/2 ton status

Well, I used to enjoy a burger at Bob's Big Boy here in Havasu once in a while until I found this note on their door today. It's not so much the illegal alien part that pisses me off as much as the part where the owner tries to use the fact that his family survived the Holocaust to strengthen his position. It's disgusting. WTF does the holocaust have to with illegal immigration? Why can't people seem to get the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigration?:confused: :(

DSC03830small.jpg

2. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Did you leave them a note stating as much?

I agree with you, but it's nice to let people know why you aren't going to be doing business with them.

I guess since his family wasn't in a country right next door to us, it was alright for them to have to come in legally, but since Mexicans can just walk here, we should have a double standard.

Personally, anyone that entered this country legally has my full support and admiration, but it pisses me off that the people who do come here legally (and I know a bunch) are being slapped in the face by those who didn't, and those who support illegal immigrants. They paid money into our government agencies that deal with immigration and tested to obtain citizenship, I don't think that is unreasonable.

Likening the Holocaust and the plight of the Jews in Germany to illegal immigration in the US is, well, stupid.

3. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Nice, well, no Bob's around here, and won't be visiting any. People are retarded. Holocaust survivors? Are they saying our government is like the Nazi's?

John

4. NJBLZ

NJBLZ 1/2 ton status

WTF are they talking about? Is there a holocaust going on right now in mexico that I dont know about? They are not coming here to escape genocide, they are here to suck our sytem dry.

I know an illegal girl who works in a sandwich shop, the state pays for her daughter to go to private school, how this is possible I dont know, but it's true.

By the way, all of the illegals around here were at work like any normal day, except I didn't see as many day laborers as usual on the corner.

The liberal dirtbag media tries to make these things look bigger than they are.

I surprised no one kissed that window with a brick.