Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bye Bye Cali, fire made my mom leave before she was set on fire

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Oct 29, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Ok, well, yesterday mom finally got u haul loaded by herself, 1/2 mile away fire was too much, at 64 she could not breath and such so with asthma inhalers in hand, she loaded up by herself and split /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif FAWKIN ARSONISTS now I have to let my mother live with us for a while, which this will be the 3rd odd yeared winter in a row she has moved up here and then never stays, she hates the rain and cold. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif here is a neighborhood picture.

[​IMG]

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear that she's ok. Sorry to hear that she is going to lose her home. FREAKING ARSONISTS OUGHTA BE TORTURED..THEN TORTURED SOME MORE...THEN TORTURED SOME MORE...THEN PUT INTO AN ALL GAY BODY BUILDER PRISON POPULATION...then they can either be shot or commit hari-kari. Yeah I know....I'm sick. I enjoy it very much! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Glad she's OK Rob. She must be one tough gal. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Glad she's OK Rob. She must be one tough gal. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    you have NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IDEA !!!! she is, but she is also getting old and in bad health. she made it to Bakersfield last nite and might get to Portland or Salem tonight? i got a message the U-Haul had a brake pull, she may have to have it fixed? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif soo, im not sure where she is right now, beetween Bakersfield and Salem.

5. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hpoe they catch the Bastards that started the fires /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif