Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

C/S Assistance - Date to be Determined

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BurbLover, May 8, 2004.

1. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

UPDATE: Had to reschedule. I'll post again later. Thanks to all that offered to help. It is greatly appreciated!!

On May 15, I will be swapping out D60's in the front of a K30. This is due to it being easier to swap axles then gears & I have one with 4.10's that needs to go in said K30 & one with 4.56's that needs to come out. So, if Mother Nature gives a little kindness, I could use some hep doing this swap on Sat AM. I will, of course, provide lunch & beverage of choice. (You may want to tell me ahead of time to plan /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Shouldn't take too long & I should have all necessary tools. I'm gionna try to borrow a better impact gun from a neighbor as al I have is a Campbell Hausefield(sp). It was just too hard the last time I had to install a D60 myself & wanted to try & find some help this time. Thanks.

2. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

Re: C/S Assistance May 15

Hey Mark,
    I should be able to be there to help out. I may be doing my swap the same day. I will get with you on the phone and we can figure it out. Lost cell service when I was talking to you earlier.

3. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Hey Mark I should be avalible I will let you know

4. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Kevin & Bo,

Thanks fo rthe offer. I'm gonna put this swap on hold as I need to get my 88 Burb ready to sell. It's slightly more improtant to sell my old Burb than it is to get ready for next winter with my K30. Thanks for offering to help. I'll post up again when it looks like I'm gonna be able to swap it out.

5. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Let me know /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

I'll be busy with kids birthday parties this Saturday. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Hopefully the next date that you select will work out so that I can lend a hand. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

Sound good Mark. Just let me know when you want to do it. If my u-bolts come by Friday, I am going to try to get mine done this weekend still.