Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

C/S Vandals

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BurbLover, Feb 19, 2005.

1. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Some bastard vandals shot out my daughetrs window last night while it's been parked at my mother in laws house in Cimmeron Hills. She filed a Police report and it appears widespread. Made the evening news tonight.

Looks like I hit the local pick n pull (A1) tomorrow to see if I can find a drivers window.

Man I hate dishonesty & crime!! May God have mercy on there soul directly after they they get their just rewards!!!!

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

that is just stupid!!

some punks drove around and shoot out car windows????

did they have a big sign that said arrest me???

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

News speculated/stated pellet gun. I figure it was a bunch of kids in a car. I couldn't find the info on any of th enews web sites. Sounded like several vehicles damaged.

Their weapon of choice - pellet gun. Mine - 12 gauge:mad:

4. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

Mark, it has been happening alot lately. The individuals have been shooting out the windows with BB/pellet guns in order to steal the contents of the vehicle. I would love to catch the bas**rds, they would get a nice list to include First degree criminal trespass (felony), theft (felony if $500 or more), criminal mischief (felony if $500 or more damage). That would give them time with Boyfriend Bubba:blush:

Cimmeron Hills? When was this?

5. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

The week after my blazer was broken into at our new shop, someone shot one of the office windows. It was a double pane and they only broke one pane. It was a pellet gun; the pellet was still sitting on the ledge.

What is with Colorado lately?

6. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear that Mark. I hate hearing stories like that wherever it may be. I have had several things stolen from my house including an extension ladder and 8' step ladder from my work van. I have also had my truck sideswiped (minor damage) in front of my house. If we weren't moving back east soon, I would be moving out of the city anyway. I hate it when asshats like that can't leave other peoples' property alone.:mad:

Too many people from out of state. Gotta watch those Marylanders. Oh wait a minute....

7. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Happen one block NW of Horizon Middle School.

We think it happened Fri night, but now for certain. Patricia noticed it Sat afternoon & reported it to the police.

If you catch those bastards, treat them like they treated my daughters window. I've even got a BB gun you can borrow.

I have no compassion for criminals!!!!!

8. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

that pisses me off to hear.:angry1: i hate people that don't respect other peeps stuff.it all started when the schools started sending home letter's saying you can't diciplen your child. spare the rod spoil the child. i had a couple of punks walking by a few years ago that were cat calling at my wife.they didn't see me planting bushes, so i yelled at them to take it easy. they told me to f*** off.WRONG MOVE, i hoped the 2 fences so fast the the little POS"S didn't have time to run. i grabbed the biggest one and he told me i couldn't do anything about it. when i threw his ass on the ground and told him to get his dad and the cops and i'd do it again he ran.now we respect each other.:) :)