Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ca. flu bug is a PITA, who's got it?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Desert Rat, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Ok, not usually one to snivel and even rarer is how many times I go see the doctor. I went this afternoon. This flu bug going around the People's Republic of Cali is a bitch. To make matters worse, I went and had Dim Sum on Wed. I come down with a mild case of food poisoning. Low and behold, the flu bug ambles along and says "Hey, here is a guy who is already down. I think I'll kick him in the groin while I'm here with golf cleats". So since Wed. I've basically been back and forth between the bed, the computer for my Internet fix, the growler, and the medicine cabinet. Now come Tuesday I absolutely have to get into work and I still feel like I just left a Michael Jackson wine tasting and sleepover party...........

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I feel for ya. I caught it two years ago and it had me for 2 months. I just got over a small bout with it a couple of weeks ago.

3. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

:haha:

I see the bug has not dulled your sharp wit.

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Now I'm at work and they've erected a tarp around me so I can't launch phlegm bombs as I hack and gurgle. Doesn't matter, I'm sure everyone else in the office will be sharing my pain. I'll just go and hack into the HVAC intake......