Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CA legislation, the Donkeys are at it again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bobsurf, Jan 29, 2003.

1. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

Looks like the Jacka$$es are at it again, and by that I mean democratic lawmakers (don't blame me, they adopted the Donkey as their party symbol). Check the link below for the story about your regristration fees.

NC TIMES LINK

That one is gonna hurt if it goes through.

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

GMTA! LOL! ROTFLMAO!

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Thats why they call it the Left coast.

On a side note the speech from the house minority leader last night just proved how screwed up Kalifornia is /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Those dam @sswipes.

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    On a side note the speech from the house minority leader last night just proved how screwed up Kalifornia is

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well if we would close our borders to all the Liberals coming in from back east we would be a little better off. Like Nancy Pallosie from Maryland and Willie Brown From Texas. Not to mention a few more.
    It's funny to me when people slam California. If we didn't have all the A$$HOLES from other states flooding in to save or trees or clean up or beaches or to help out with imigration we would probably be a little better off. Funny how we have such a large population in our state. Maybe cause we get all the frickin rejects from others.
    I live in what used to be one of the biggest logging areas in the country. Well that has pretty much come to an end with all the liberal Hippys that flocked into the state back in the 80's. We still see them coming in all the time with their out of state plates on their cars, and belive me the come from all over the country. At the local coffee shop that I go to in the mornings Myself and the Owner will strike up a conversation with them. We usually ask where they're from and then ask why they came. They usually say that they came to help save the tree's. Then we just laugh at them and tell 'em to go back to where ever they came from and **** up their own economy.

6. landsmasher

Born in CA. Lived in CA all my life except for that couple of years in Nevada. Nevada is much better off economically but a lot of it looks like the moon. Some of the mountains in Nevada that I have seen so far are very beautifull and I will be going back to explore more of them.

In Nevada, the Wilderness areas are open to hunting, campfires, dogs and wheeling. In CA they are all closed to everything but nature hiking. No dogs, no guns, no fires and NO WHEELING.

As for tree huggers? I wonder what kind of houses they live in. What do they write on? How do they pick their teeth? Do any of them have a fire place? What do they build their fences out of? Do their kids have skate boards? And so on and so forth....

7. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

If we didn't have all the A$$HOLES from other states flooding in to save or trees or clean up or beaches or to help out with imigration we would probably be a little better off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nebraska is 2/3 perfect then...no trees or beaches.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

8. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

In Nevada, the Wilderness areas are open to hunting, campfires, dogs and wheeling. In CA they are all closed to everything but nature hiking. No dogs, no guns, no fires and NO WHEELING.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Must be more restricted down south. I personaly have never had a problem with useing the national forest. Pretty much every year we either go to the Mendocino or Trinity National Forest for hunting. Dogs are not a problem and we always use camp fires. About the only problems there is are them Vietnamees coming up from the Bay Area with their refrigerated trucks killing everything insight. You name it they will kill it crows snakes squirls foxs bears deer coons ect ect. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. landsmasher

I didn't say the National Forest. I said the CA Wilderness areas... You ought to video some O them vietnamees doing that and turn em in.... I would....

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

You ought to video some O them vietnamees doing that and turn em in.... I would....

[/ QUOTE ]
    The F&amp;G are all over them. About 3 years ago we were up hunting and was driving down the road to another area for an afternoon hunt. Well we came around this corner and the F&amp;G had like 20 of the little basterds down on the ground. So we pulled over to see what was up and talked to one of the offices that we knew. He showed us the inside of the back of the truck and it looked like Noah's ark after going through a slaghter house.