Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CA4WDA

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Tweetysuarus, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

What ever happened to our joining the CA4WDA? Its been at least a month now and no news yet? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    Hmmmmmm......what's the /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif? Anyone Know? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    Bill

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I got a email from Gary on monday.. He is running behind also.. I did screw up and not send in a club forum. And our By-Laws.. But I sent those to him last week.. Hopefully we will get our stuff soon...Dan

3. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

I was gonna PM ya cuz I was wonderin why my check aint cleared yet /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

This is the email I got from Gary today..

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Chuck in the office faxed papers to me.
    It looks good. There is a couple of things.
    If we use the Hollister address, your club will be in the central district. That means that you will be attending meetings in the middle of the state. Somewhere around Fresno. If you use an address somewhere up here in the northern part of the state, you can keep in my district.
    Now, you will still be able to do the Long Wheel Base run at trek no matter what district your in.
    Also, in your by-laws, you have it where you ( Membership and Dues Par. 5) '... We recommend that you join CA4WDC.'
    Cal 4 does 'require' all 'members' also be members of Cal4. You might want to change this line in your by-laws.
    Call me when you get a chance and we can talk about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did email him back and asked when he thought the packets where going out.. Also I asked him if a Lodi address was OK..We will put Nosmog73 address down then.. I told him I will give him a call on Monday about our By-Laws...Dan

5. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    We will put Nosmog73 address down then..

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok with me....lol /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif