Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cab rust restoration project complete

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 72jimmyhendrix, Jan 26, 2003.

1. 72jimmyhendrix

72jimmyhendrix Newbie

Been 6 months since I have been able to log onto the first gen page. Good news is my '72 Jimmy now has new floor panels, rockers, inner rockers, floor supports & lower kick panels. Next project is to linex spray the entire inside. Since I won a raffel for a free spray in bed liner, that is already paid for.......... I am so excited to be able to log back on to this page that I am going to Costco right now to pick up my pictures of the restoration on disc & will post asap. Cheers brothers & sistas

2. tp85

tp85 1/2 ton status Premium Member

pictures would be great!

3. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Mr. Hendrix.....

Please fill out your profile and post pics!!!! Then all will be right with the world. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

As a suggestion, you might want to post them in the "CANCER SUPPORT GROUP" thread above....that's the current repository for pics of sheetmetal restorations on our beloved 1st Gens!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. TED

TED Registered Member

Congratulations, I would love to see some pics. I made the exact same repairs on mine last summer, that was a crapload of work! I had my entire tub sprayed too and I think you will be happy with the results when yours is done.