Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cadilac VS. semi

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by POWERMAD, Sep 26, 2002.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Just when ya think you have seen it all with idiots in traffic, one always always comes out to prove ya wrong.
    It's 3am, I was turning off MLK onto I5 north behind 2 semis with 53" trailers, this is a hair pin ramp and 2 lanes merge into one.
    We're going around the loop at about 15mph or so, in about 10 seconds you will be able to merge and get around them.
    While going into the corner which is now one lane, this Caddy comes up on my ass and tries to pass me on the right.
    I hit the skids and he ducked behind me and passed me on the left.
    He starts to pass the first semi half on the shoulder and when he got to the front of the rig the driver hit the skids and his trailer starts to jack knife.
    the FAWKER then tried to pass the semi in the front ,
    The front driver boxed him in and shut down his rig.
    Got real interesting for a few minutes, LOL
    The doors came open and a a few angry truckers were having some choice words with him.
    At first I was looking to see if the guy was being chased by cops.
    But they stood there for about 15 minutes ripping this guy a new a$$hole
    From the looks of the way it was going it prolly would have been a good thing for the guy if the cops did show.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've seen sh!t like that befor. The truckers shouild have held him for the cops expecialy if the dumbfawk coused one of them to jack knife !!!!!!!!

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Sounds like the guy in the caddy has his head so far up his ares that he needs a glass belly button so he can see where he's going! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif