Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CafePress.com (ck5 t-shirt vendor)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by stus84, Nov 2, 2006.

1. stus84

stus84 1/2 ton status

I ordered my little girl the pink ck5 shirt and myself the white one. Just wanted to let ck5 know that CafePress has fantastic customer service.

PS. This message is truck related (Posted in The Garage) because there is a picture of a k5 on the t-shirt. :D

>========== Original Message ==========

>Question: I ordered a t-shirt and the coloradok5.com logo was supposed to be on the front (small logo) and on the back (large logo). The back of the T-shirt is blank/white. I would just like to get what I paid for.. Thanks.
    >
    >Regarding: Orders
    >about: cs_returns

Just 30 seconds later I get this message:

From: "CafePress.com Support Team" <support@cafepress.com>
    To: Andrew <stus70@hotmail.com>
    Subject: RE: Contact Us Webform

Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 15:25:19 -0500
    >
    >Dear Andrew,
    >
    >Thank you for contacting CafePress.com!
    >
    >I'm sorry to hear that your order was not received in perfect condition. I want you to be 100% satisfied with your CafePress.com experience.
    >
    >I'm ordering you a replacement right away. I will have the order expedited and shipped to you using UPS 2 day express service. You should receive it within 3 to 5 business days.
    >
    >I know the item received is not up to your complete satisfaction but as our way of an apology please go ahead and keep it. There is no need for a return!
    >
    >If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.
    >
    >Best Regards,
    >
    >Howard M.
    >CafePress.com Support Associate
    >(877) 809-1659 Toll Free
    >(402) 517-4480 Local/International
    >9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Monday - Saturday (EST)
    >www.cafepress.com

2. vortec

vortec 1/2 ton status

good to know. sadly, these days, i'm almost as impressed by good service as a good product. too many places just seemed to be staffed by jerks that don't even though their own product.