Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

caffienated root beer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blazinaire, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

I don't drink much soda, maybe one every other day. But when I do drink soda it is almost always Barq's rootbeer. Every rootbeer I've ever seen has been caffiene free EXCEPT Barq's. WTF? Feel free to check the time I posted this at to see what kind of affect caffiene has on one's body. Hmmm, time to find a new rootbeer I guess, maybe I should be checking the labels. One more thing, why is it that when I ask for rootbeer at a restaraunt and they don't have it they always say "Is Dr. Pepper okay?" WTF is that about, Dr. Pepper and rootbeer taste nothing like each other. That would be like asking for for steak and them giving you a potato instead. I'm sleepy now good night

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

as soon as i read the title I knew it was about Barqs, thats why thier slogan on it is " The one with bite"

and I hate the Dr. Pepper/ Mr. Pibb and Rootbeer thing too.

-Jeremy

3. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Another Rootbeer tweeker, I was up for 24 hours on that Barqs. Glad I am not the only one that got the same effect from it. So I went back to my Mug and A&W no caffine for me unless I need to stay awake for some un Godly reason, Like a Mud Fest Event /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Wuss.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I can drink a 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew 15 minutes before bedtime and not blink.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Mountain Dew = The Nectar of the Tards. That stuff is disgusting, but it's so Extreeeeeme. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I drink Dr. Pepper pretty much exclusively, about 2 12 packs a week for 10 years or so. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif</font>

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

that's funny, because i LOVE dr.pepper/pibb and when i ask for it at a restaurant and they don't have it, they like to offer me root beer instead /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif if no one thinks they taste alike, why do all the restaurants think so?? weeeeeeeird

7. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

That's like when you ask for Dew and they say "we have Sprite", WTF?

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I used to go through at least 6 cans of pepsi just at home per day, that's not including all the soda I'd drink away from home... I could drink a whole bunch of the stuff and not be phased, but I decided to get rid of that habit... It's not gonna make me any more perfect, but it's one less thing costing me money.

Now, though, I can't get enough Gatorade. I drink orange, fruit punch, and fierce melon Gatorade like I haven't had something to drink in years... half gatorade and half water, good combo, and good for the body too /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I used to go through at least 6 cans of pepsi just at home per day, that's not including all the soda I'd drink away from home... I could drink a whole bunch of the stuff and not be phased, but I decided to get rid of that habit... It's not gonna make me any more perfect, but it's one less thing costing me money.

Now, though, I can't get enough Gatorade. I drink orange, fruit punch, and fierce melon Gatorade like I haven't had something to drink in years... half gatorade and half water, good combo, and good for the body too /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I also would drink alot of pop. Usely a 2 liter bottle a day. I've gotten away from the pop, but now dring atleast a pitcher and a half of Kool-Aid a day. Yes, I add suger to it, so I probley didn't do my body any justice. Damn, a Pepsi sounds good right about now, LOL.