Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Calender Girl fun a-fixin ta happen. Also, need your opinion.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyracing, May 19, 2003.

1. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Okay, here we go, we are loaded up and on our way to Pueblo Motor Sports Park for a photo shoot of Terri and also to do some four wheelin tomorrow. There are a couple of pretty good mud holes to play in so we are hoping to get some good pics.

Here is the problem...Recently there was a post about J-lo on here where lot's of people trashed her. People made fun of her butt and said some pretty rude things. My wife has had a couple of kids and is not a "stick girl" anymore. She is on here as much as me, in fact, some of the post that are put up are hers... (from chevyracing)... She is getting a little concerned about becomming a target on here once the pics of her are put up for the calender. She is not fat but has a build very much like J-lo. There were some pretty harsh comments and she is now having second thoughts about doing the calender. When she signed up to be a model for it she was not aware that evryone wanted Janet Jackson type women, she thought you wanted "real women", the ones that frequent K-5. If you guys are going to make fun of her because she is not 105 pounds and 9 foot tall please say so now so I can let canmore know so we can put in an alternate for the calender. I am surre there are lots of women on here that are just fabulous, skinny and have a Blazer.

Anyway, here is a picture of us loaded up and ready to go.. Let us know what you think as far as do you want models for the calender or do you want a true coloradok-k5 type lady........

[​IMG]

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Here is the problem...Recently there was a post about J-lo on here where lot's of people trashed her. People made fun of her butt and said some pretty rude things. My wife has had a couple of kids and is not a "stick girl" anymore. She is on here as much as me, in fact, some of the post that are put up are hers... (from chevyracing)... She is getting a little concerned about becomming a target on here once the pics of her are put up for the calender. She is not fat but has a build very much like J-lo. There were some pretty harsh comments and she is now having second thoughts about doing the calender. When she signed up to be a model for it she was not aware that evryone wanted Janet Jackson type women, she thought you wanted "real women", the ones that frequent K-5. If you guys are going to make fun of her because she is not 105 pounds and 9 foot tall please say so now so I can let canmore know so we can put in an alternate for the calender. I am surre there are lots of women on here that are just fabulous, skinny and have a Blazer.

[/ QUOTE ]

All I can tell ya is that the ******'s that would talk trash about some guy's wife that is doing the calendar will receive one of my old jungle boots up their a** with the intention of the steel plate coming undone while in their orifice!!!!

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

If anyone starts talking smack about my calendar girls, they're gonna have to deal with me. And most of the folks here at CK5 know that isn't fun...... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I've said this about 14 times already, BUT-

This calendar is not intended to be a typical girlie calendar. It's about girls who drive/love K5s. Some are moms(my wife included) and some are younger gals. Some will be dressed provocatively and others will be dressed more mildly. Keep in mind that ALL THE GIRLS WHO ARE APPEARING IN THE CALENDAR ARE VOLUNTEERS. If you want a custom made 18 month calendar with paid models you won't get it for $20, especially if the print shop is only running off 150-200 units.

If rude/immature comments start popping onto the board I will be forced to take a road trip, pick up Swanson52, and drive with reckless abandon to the offender's house where he/she will get to experience the beating of a lifetime..... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. chevyracing

Right on Bro, You are great... Both my wife and I are cops with different days off, She works days, I work graves.... so I am sure you can understand how hard it is to get a day off scheduled together for this.... I just want her to have a good time with this and all of you to enjoy it as well....

My trailer looks bent in the middle, it ain't.here is the other side.

John

[​IMG]

5. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Pick me up too. I have a few large friends that I can bring along. Might have to swing by Michigan for one of them, but he is big enough to warrant a side trip. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. chevyracing

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I am no photographer, hell, I can't even spell it right. I hope this comes out good.........

John

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

celebs are fun to make fun of for some peeps, jealousy and all. I wouldnt worry about ck5'ers make'n fun of other ck5ers in the way ur talkin about, we ain't POR. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

8. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Well my wife has expressed the same concern, but we're gonna go with it. I figure that whomever makes a dumbass comment like that will have all hell and fury rain down on them from this board. At least I hope that's the degree of class we have on board here. My wife is 5'3" and 130....she thinks she has a big butt, but I like it, and besides, like paul says, this is for fun to showcase the women that love or at least put up with our K5s /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. And if you dont fawkin like it, don't buy a fawkin calendar. Wait till january and get the standard run of the mill Christie Brinkely or whoever's hot right now calendar, that will fit you better. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

I, for one, would never make fun of anyone's wife. I would never disrespect anyone here like that. Trust in the fact that if anyone were to come on here and say anything, they'd receive a good Southern A$$ Whoopin' from a bunch of us. You tell your wife it takes guts to get her pic taken like that and we appreciate her doing it and her part to help out the site. I'm sure she's WAY better looking than J-lo /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

10. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Don't worry about it.

I don't think anyone could survive the unrelenting flaming they would receive if they tried to talk s#@* about anyones wife or girfriend on the calendar.

Friends don't really care what you look like. So let's see those pictures !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I agree with Goober 100%. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Hey John,

I've personnally met your wife & I happen to think she was a very nice lady. I'd even say she is an attractive one as well. )I'm totally devoted to my wife!!!!) Anyway, I'm excitede to say "Hey, I know her" when I have my calender up!! Tell her I said good luck, & I'll be behind you and her when your shootin' in the direction of any potential offenders!!!!

Mark
    /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif