Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cali Guys Beware Of This Girl

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by google, Jul 1, 2005.

1. google

google 1/2 ton status

here is a pic of my ex. She just moved to cali. Orange county I believe. She is a lunitic (SP) I just got full custody of our son about 6 months ago. Wasn't too hard being that since he was born, she was arrested twice for aggrivated vehicle theft, 4 times for domestic violance, twice for theft, twice for criminal michief (SP) and sent 9 of her 13 boyfriends that year to jail for domestic violance and was charged 4 times with false reporting. Not to mention NUMEROUS serious traffic violations. I went to jail once too for domestic violance. BUT, all the charges on myself and all 8 other guys were thrown out. She is a nut bag. YES, she will do a lot of nice things for you at first, but then she does them for your friends, lies, cheats, steals everything she can get her hands on, and has more fish tails about her life than michael jackson. She responds to Innocence, Rene, Noreen, and hooker. She likes fast cars and uses the guys attached to them. SHE ALSO LIKES WHEELERS!!! She will tell you she loves you the first day you meet her and will ask to move in the seconed. That's when she starts on your friends. She just makes her way around so she always has a place to live and another lined up. Some people say she is bi-polor, I say she isn't... She's just crazy all the time. I've told this to many of her boyfriends before they got trapped and ended up in jail or moving out of state to get a way from her. (no exageration (SP)) They wouldn't listen. They could only think with you know what. The only way to get rid of her is to find someone as dumb as you were and get them to move her in. If you kick her out of your house, she will call the cops on you and have you put in jail for domestic violance. If you give her a ride any time after that, it will happen again. Even to this day, I will not be around her alone. I will only be near her with someone else there and in a public place. She isn't even aloud to be near my son without supervision by court order. So as I said before.... if you are the type to go out, you will eventually run into her. It seems silly, but every single guy between denver and pueblo has either been with her or know someone who has or has run into her and had the super man strength of mind to know better. BEWARE CALI!!!

[​IMG]

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Is that pic really her?

3. google

google 1/2 ton status

Really really. You can see why she is so dangerous. All rational thought just kinda flys away and you can't think over the begging of your ********* you know what.

And that pic is AFTER TWO KIDS

4. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Ouch, hope nobody has a run in with her. Those titty dancer looking types are always dangerous though.

You would think with that many charges against her and so many false reporting charges that the po-po would have locked her up for a little while.

Looks a little like Rosanna Arquette too (even scarier)

5. google

google 1/2 ton status

Don't even get me started on the Nazi's that run Colorado Springs. She was on probation when she was charged for the seconed time with ag vehicle theft. She was supposed to go to jail for 2 years. DIDN"T HAPPEN and numerous other times that the only thing that was supposed to happen was jail. She is the reason I got licensed as a PI. I had so many PIs come to my door working for people that she had charged with DV, one of them ended up hiring me later on down the road. The case he was working on connected her and SEVERAL police officers with screwing a kid out of med school. He fought it for a year and finaly won after his attorney confronted the police department with aligations of in house prostitution rings, proof of favors they gave her (in all senses of the word favors), and some other stuff. They didn't want it all to go public and they dropped charges on the kid. I could go on forever. I'll stop now.

here is a normal pic of her. The only reason I have these is because she found out from her mom that me and my wife are seperated. She wants to get back together.

[​IMG]

6. google

google 1/2 ton status

But, at least we made a cute kid together.

[​IMG]

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Not possible :whistle:

She's cute, but looks psycho.

8. google

google 1/2 ton status

Hehe, funny you said that. The first time she called the cops on me, they came out and talked to her, then to me, then told her to go away and not come back. He later told me that he remembered her from 5 years prior when he responded to Pueblo youth correctional because she hit one of the officers there. She scratched his face. He said that was why he let me go. He figured that if I hit her, she deserved it and if i didn't I should have.

9. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Just curious, how old is she?

She looks like a manipulator... but who am I to judge :blush:

:xmas:

10. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

11. google

google 1/2 ton status

Speaking of manipulator.... did I mention she sent me this bunch of pics including the first one in the post after finding out me and the wife are seperated. She even knows that we are going to councling. I figured the least I could do is post it on the net for her.

22 now. I've known her since she was 18.

12. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

you have her # shes pretty hot and right in my age might have to try her out :cool1:

13. google

google 1/2 ton status

See what I mean about dangerous? Even after he read all that, he thinks with the dingy. He won't figure out what hit him till he's in jail for domestic violance and she's cleaning out his apartment of all the unsightly DVDs and electronics to "RAISE BAIL MONEY" but can't get enough money to bail him out with. PFFFFT!!! :(

14. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i'll keep my eyes out and if i see her i'll tell her you say hi! haha she'll freak probably

15. google

google 1/2 ton status

She claims to have just quit working at West Coast Customs

16. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

When will the rest of the series be in the pigpen :p:

17. google

google 1/2 ton status

I'm trying to convince myself that getting her to send me those pics wouldn't be a "bad thing" for my marrige being that I intend to do that. What do you all think? It's gunna be hard being that my wife found some nekked pics of her when we moved my apartment that were in old still packed boxes from when i lived with her. She gave them to her mom. Getting more will be hard.

18. Jimbo*

Jimbo* 1/2 ton status

Well, she appears to be a red head, or at least stawberry blonde, so it begs the question: Does she drive a green Saturn??? :D :eek:

Jimbo

19. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

20. google

google 1/2 ton status

NOPE, she drives whatever the guy she is **** drives. Currently, she is driving ...........

[​IMG]

Notice the big intercooler in the front.... without that, you aren't getting near her. If you drive a saturn and come near her, you will be quickly embarassed. I hate her sooooo much.